poll

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who thinks that petshop in sprivale should have there wildlife licsense revoked

• yes

Votes: 144 93.5%
  • no

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • other

Votes: 4 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
come on voters.

Just because I'm a curious cat, votes=what exactly?

I think that Bendarwin chap is on the right track here.

Although I highly doubt you could work the public sympathy angle, best of luck on the crusade :)

Just because I'm a curious cat, votes=what exactly?

I think that Bendarwin chap is on the right track here.

Although I highly doubt you could work the public sympathy angle, best of luck on the crusade :)

Thankyou, sometimes you just need to step back and look at the big picture......... If I see that this post was all about post count and votes I will be none to impressed. Why do you need votes? there is a massive count for "yes" what more info do you need? I will be ringing NPWS tomorrow about another issue, I will also check up on this one.

who are the npws are they the wildlife authorities for nsw,

sam.

Yes

NPWS is NSW. Bendarwin if you had not have come across as being so negative in your post then maybe you would not have ben jumpled on as you were.

You have valid points and all are being addressed. The media is probably still the best tool in this situation as the whole community at large will then know what has taken place. The authorities will then have to act.

so what is the point in contacting the npws when all they will do is refer the case to the dse which has already been done,
you have said we are doing it the wrong way well we cant possibly do any more.
1. contacted the dse.
2. contacted the rspca.
3. contacted 3 news programs.
4. contacted a reptile vet to certify that those lizaerds have been highly mistreated.
5. done a poll to see how many people are willing to support.
6. raised a post on here to see what other people have also seen it that shop, which has helped immensly as one of the members on here actually bought a mitchells water monitor from there, which is illegal in victoria (the member that bought it was in melbourne but comes from frankston.)

so what else is there to do bendarwin,
i am sure we have covered all angles if not please tell us what else we could do.

sam.

NPWS is NSW. Bendarwin if you had not have come across as being so negative in your post then maybe you would not have ben jumpled on as you were

Ha , are you serious! people on this site are sick of you bandwagon jumping nit-wits. You are the one who got up me and then the next posts backed me up! and if you check Horseys thread they are sick of Bandwagon jumping nit-wits as well. Action speaks louder than words!!!!!!!!

And as Sammccarthy would say......... Bump

bring on the anti bandbawgon band wagon....

wait that had a name....

so get off that horse you rode in on, the high horse you get on from all that BS you get feed on

bendarwin im not even going bother replying to your immaturity,
your criticisim could at least be constructive, i just think you just like to stir the pot,

sam.

1.Figure a plan where at least 5 members of APS visit the shop at different times. They individually complain to NPWS in writing and follow it up.

2. Get the professional dealers on APS to pool their ideas on how to eliminate these vermin from their industry.

I agree with what was said above, as I posted in Horsy's thread he should talk to some more experienced people here on APS on how to go about making sure his boss doesn't get away with what he did to those reptiles.

BUT...

On another note, what do you classify as a bandwagon jumper? In Horsy's thread I was one of those people to, well, jump on the bandwagon and say 'don't let your boss get away with this, do something!'. I was just expressing my OWN opinion as I DO think anyone in the positon to do something, should.

I think I answered my own question but, still, I am curious as to your thoughts on bandwagon jumpers like yours truely.

Ok, I think I am going a little off topic so I'll shut up now.

I was just expressing my OWN opinion as I DO think anyone in the positon to do something, should.

I think I answered my own question but, still, I am curious as to your thoughts on bandwagon jumpers like yours truely.

Ok, I think I am going a little off topic so I'll shut up now.

Exactly, you don't need to shut up! it is a public forum, some people refuse to look at the same picture from a different angle, it causes conflict and yes I love it. There has been more constructive dialogue in the last page than in the last 3! If Sammcarthy didn't want my opinion the converation would not have been started.......

have you read through the posts and seen what we have done we have basically done what bendarwin said and ten times more, and as for conacting the npws that will do nothing as they only have power in nsw not victoria, that is why the dse has been contacted,

sam.

the media are the ONLY ones who can have something done here, beleive me! ive looked into this a THOUSAND times and so has everyone i know in the hobby..... unless its a big tv uncovering nothing will be done, we've tried everyone but the media over 3 years now..... he is untouchable. its only the public at large that can change this. call that tv show, 'someone or rather's war on everything' they might have a go? and all the other tv shows that uncover government involved conspiracy, cause thats kinda what it is- he has a liscence to cruelty because his on the board at the DSE!!! if you offer most programms a tip on uncovering government involved cruelty and conspiracy they will usually if not always pay you for it too! (you have to ask for money of course, but youll get it) they love anything with government involvement!

Get it right guys, he is not on the board of DSE, he is a member, a very vocal member of WPTAC committee, the DSE actually dont like him, and have never agreed with the way he deals with reptiles, or other animals, RSPCA have been in there and removed birds of prey, a wombat and other animals, the problem is there is not enough inspectors to work with every complaint.

If you want this to go further expose the fact that RSPCA dont give a damn about the reptiles, they dont care for all animals great and small, that will get a much more rapid response than complaining about DSE!

Grrr This makes me soooooo MAD!!

Hi All :) ,

This situation makes me sooooo mad!, I cant believe some ppl out there!, such cruelty!

Sam I have to say good on you for doing something about it!!!, I am in NSW , prob not much I can do, but if you think of ANYTHING I can do to help, please let me know, .
These ******* must go down, . they have no right to keep ANY animals in my opinion!

Have you heard n e thing further?
Lol you obviously dont like channel 10?!,

Good luck with it all, . and please be sure to keep us all updated, and as i said if i can do n e thing please let me know!

Kelly :)

I wish I had read this post two weeks agon. I drove through Springvale twice last week. Otherwise, I have no idea so wont vote.

So the Wildlife Possession and Trade Advisory Committee [W.P.T.A.C.] have a lot of influence on how different species of bird we are allowed to keep and also how we keep them?
I dont see how being a vocal member would permit him to get away with the unsuitable treatment of the animals there.
Last time i took my wife ( 3 years ago) there she walked out in tears after giving the staaff a mouthfull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back