Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thought it was a she oak mr bredli,cool,so u dont have them anymore,what were they like to keep,there not very common in captivity r they

wooh i dont really know much about skinks (other than blueys and shinglebacks) is the 1 in the 4th pic a king skink or a land mullet?

it is a cunningham skink mate the 2 are in the 5th pic

nice cunninghams,i spent my afternoon catching an escapee from my pit,i got him and fixed the escape route,heres the culprit on the wood pile,i had the camera taking pics of centralian bluies while i was waiting for him to come out

Attachments

• P4280283 (Small).JPG
    P4280283 (Small).JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 78
  • P4280304 (Small).JPG
    P4280304 (Small).JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 61
  • P4280285 (Small).JPG
    P4280285 (Small).JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 79
I like your Centralians Richard, and ive seen some pics of your juvie (or once juvie) westerns also, very nice. Id like to get some smaller skinks. i like the whites skink but i have no idea if i could keep one though lol

yeah u can keep whites skinks,u dont need a licence for them,and they would go good outside but being smaller id say much better to keep indoors,that way u can see them more,yep my westerns r juvies,couple of months old now i guess

i like the look of magor skinks and tree skinks. might have to look into getting a couple of each

more pics of my 2 cunninghams.they are new england x common

Last edited:
i am making a avairy atm so they are in sideall the time atm.but they will be out all year round soon

nice,they will enjoy that,one of mine had got out some how i didnt know till i saw it today on our wood pile,little bugger had sqeezed through somewhere on my avairy so i spent the day trying to catch it and fixed up all areas he may have got out and any areas that needed it today and i finally caught the little bugger,so make sure its well secured as they can climb and squeeze through small gaps

opps my bad they wont be going in my pit i am selling them was thinking of my blueys

here's mine

Attachments

• me bluey.jpg
    me bluey.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 57
  • my blue tongue.jpg
    my blue tongue.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 56
I've never been much of a fan of skinks, but there's some great variety there, and some fantastic looking specimens which i've never seen before.

Actually, apart from blueys, shinglebacks and your average 'garden variety' skink, i've not seen any others.

Ive never been into skinks much either. But there r some interesting ones. Nice shingle backs look great and Jordos gidgee skinks look really interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back