Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"haven't you guys heard of just making another account..........pfft"
have you heard of blocking your ip address??

sheesh
i go have tea come back and there is like an extra 5 pages

huh ?, if your refering to me nathanbrisvegus, i have not hit on anyone!!, dont you ever joke around in life?, you sound like a prude.

i agreed with nathan about the 45yr old perv

I'd rather a 45yo joking around than a 21 yo pathelogical liar hitting on me and saying the **** you said to me than go and bash everyone when they stick up for me. Well attempt to bash anyway. You truely are horrible at it.

This is a crack up, are the mods asleep or what?

I wish I had Kevon's email or phone number. Sigh. Anyone know a Kevon who comes on here and lives in Brisbane by any chance? hahaha. He loves reptiles at least.

w/d, your just a silly little wanna be, that never will be.

I know. But my friend is coming with me and I'm afraid he'll think she's more attractive than me and like her instead. Plus she likes to be the center of attention.

Its taken me nearly an hour to read all of this and I think your friend is not the only one that likes to be the centre of attention.
You should be happy now everyone has told you how pretty you are and you led people to believe you are alot older,Sweetheart you are a baby and If your mother saw what youve been writing id hope she would be as disgusted with your behaviour as I would be if my daughter did the same thing.
Its little girls like yourself behaving this way on a public forum that give silly men and boys even siller ideas!!You may have been joking but it was obviously not taken as a joke by some people.
Your chest may have matured quicker than your brain.

Odie

He posts as MrBredli Horsy

Haha i wish. Just so he knows I'm infatuated with him.
Someone go to Pet Country on Kingston Road, Brisbane and casually mention how awesome I am. Hahaha.

You should be happy now everyone has told you how pretty you are and you led people to believe you are alot older

Haha. How did I mislead them? I openly admitted I was 16. I never said I was older. If they mistook me for older than that's their problem. I don't really see how it concerns you anyway. Besides I didn't choose to be the center of attention on this thread. I wanted everyone to post their pics and everyone talk and meet but Keith pver there decided to cause some drama with me. Therefore, **** happened. Deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back