Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh i go there to get my crickets coz they use rob porters and they dont use pisces (i hate pisces) i love that place :) who u like from there ? i kno alot of the staff there :)

I wish I had Kevon's email or phone number. Sigh. Anyone know a Kevon who comes on here and lives in Brisbane by any chance? hahaha. He loves reptiles at least.

Yes i know him..................................

Attachments

• i_like_to_play.jpg
    i_like_to_play.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 21
Haha i wish. Just so he knows I'm infatuated with him.
Someone go to Pet Country on Kingston Road, Brisbane and casually mention how awesome I am. Hahaha.

Thanks Horsey, you made this guy sound like a real knight in shining armani.
I think I will go ask him out tomorrow for myself hahaha!

Ahh I'll be back in like 30 mins - 45 mins. :) PM me loverrrss

Scratch that. I took too long. Mother left without me.

Excuse me little girl this is a public forum and you are the one who is posting all the rubbish about a boy!Grow up and dont be so disrespectfull to people you dont know.

Oh by the way I know the person your talking about and have just spoken to him about you.
Quote Kevin!! i dont want anything to do with trash like that

How silly do you feel now go to bed little girl or go post your help im in love dribble on one of the teen forums.Im seriously over this thread.

w/d, ha ha ha, now your just being pathetic to try and cover your obvious embarrassment from rejection, poor little fool.

Found a picture of WD..........................

Attachments

• WD.jpg
    WD.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 53
Keith thank you yet again for another homosexual PM that I will be showing to admin.
At the rate your typing them out I should be expecting a ring from you in the mail :p

OOPS no pun intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back