Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh look at all you popular guys. I havent gotten a single pm since Buddha ages ago.

Who do you think your calling a moron you silly little girl??Youve had a whole 16 years to deal with people sweetheart you know nothing I believe that you have nothing better to do with your time than flirt with the guys on this site and abuse people that dont think your soooo wonderfull.I look forward to hearing from kevin again ill spell it how i please too silly little girl :):):)

waterdragon, i went out of my way to try and help you out so u could say sorry to horsey. why did i bother???
you have done nothing to show you were sorry for any of the comments you made. everything you were saying to me was absolute BS!!!

Foxvanilla says:
can u just ask her if i can just appologise

Foxvanilla says:
i hate fighting

Foxvanilla says:
please

you had your chance and once again stuffed it up big time.
you won't get a second chance. i doubt very much that anybody on this site will want to talk to u again. INCLUDING ME!!!
YOU NEED TO PULL YOUR HEAD IN AND GROW UP!!!
ACT YOUR AGE!!! even half of that would be an improvement.

Who do you think your calling a moron you silly little girl??Youve had a whole 16 years to deal with people sweetheart you know nothing I believe that you have nothing better to do with your time than flirt with the guys on this site and abuse people that dont think your soooo wonderfull.I look forward to hearing from kevin again ill spell it how i please too silly little girl :):):)

hehehehe. This is getting heated. WD, I think you have met your match.

There's a differenc ebetween flirting and the obvious joking that I'm doing. If you actually read it properly (do you need glasses?) you'd know that WD thinks I am soo wonderful, so wonderful in fact that we wanted to get into my pants.

If you know Kevon so well, what car does he have?

lol Alumba,
I hired movies for the night (no work tomoz) but I sent the Mr's to bed to watch them lol.
NO KEITH, you trying to sodomize me in PM had nothing to do with me staying haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back