Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea...eastern brown and a brown tree..
The brown wasn't happy about getting his photo taken...usually he's pretty calm.

got any more pics of ya vens dpeica?

Here ya go craig.a.c
Hes in the greenery somewhere
When he pokes his head out again ill take a few more pics for you
I have to connect the pwer to the light and put a cage on it soon so ill flush him out then

My childreni,blonde mac & hybrid diamond x bredli.

Kyro :)

RE: another couple

excellent pictures everyone! i love looking at snakes, i could do it all day. i am surprised you didn't get bitten during your photo shoot jessop, you must have greatly annoyed your snake with that camera. please keep posting peeples! have got some good variety for my cpu wallpaper lol

my 5 babie's

Here are my 5 python's
in order they are:
1 Diago Coastal Carpet Python
2 Lilo Coastal Carpet Python
3 Captain Jack Sparrow Jungle Python
4 Tillie Diamond Python
5 Diesel Striped Coastal Carpet Python

I don't think i've posted this one before (I need to take some more pics to post) Just a baby vitticeps to start of the lizards in this thread.

Vipercat - looks like sticky tape in your enclosure holding the wires down???? I'd be removing that pretty quickly, will only end in tears!

Here is another couple of pics

He not very happy with me at the moment because i soaked his tail to get the last of the shed off

Vipercat, that is sticky tape in there, please get rid of it ASAP, or else expect to come home to your python all tangled up and stuck in it, I've heard that it is not easy to get off and can cause injuries.

ok im really bored and cant go out and entertain myself coz i cant walk atm :roll:
so to break my boredom i sorted my pictures out :wink:

Stunning black head and very nice diamonds too.

Yeah I would agree Stickytape + Snakey= DANGER! get it out of the enclosure asap.

Now for some pics,

one is my Mac Albert and the other is my Childreni Sid, just younguns atm but both shead a day or two ago so they are growing nicely!

ohh and here is Stumpy our Beardie, he is 5 and called that because half his tail was lost when he was a baby!

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back