Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I havn't put too much thought into it yet hugsta. But i need a sizable house deposit as they are expensive here ( sydney prices ) so maybe 5 g a pair. Does that sound like a good deal? lol

sorry Livewire, i cant for the life of me remember where i got the pics from...all i know is that they werent Aussie websites...if fact I think one was French lol

Thanks anyway pythonrockchik1, im quite surprised you found them on a french site. By the way i've noticed your location, it's not far from where i live. Theres not many of us in the northern suburbs of melbourne that are members of this site, so it good to know there are a few.

Livewire said:

Thanks anyway pythonrockchik1, im quite surprised you found them on a french site. By the way i've noticed your location, it's not far from where i live. Theres not many of us in the northern suburbs of melbourne that are members of this site, so it good to know there are a few.

hey i was just as suprised... ihad 2 dble-check just to make sure i was right!!! lol

Cool, yeah, not many of us in the northern suburbs...but we DO exist! :lol:

Wherabouts in the north are u livewire???

Sorry I screwed that one up, it was supposed to say " Meadow Heights, so we are practicly neighbours."

OMG...hehehe, we are 2...probley only 5mins away from me :lol: ..thats a big dif compared to sum of the other locations APS members live in

Well thats why i was quite surprised when i noticed you were from greenvale, and as you may know not a lot of people are into herps in this area. Hey the funny thing is we may bumped into each other before not knowing. :D

Sorry guys for going off the topic.

so r u guys,girls getting wikth each other? :)

redline said:
so r u guys,girls getting wikth each other? :)

good one redline :roll: now how bout we get back on topic huh b4 we all get in big twouble :wink: :D

i know armadale reptile park had sum and i also know that they sold afew pairs to (qld) i think for $800 per snake

and yes armadale reptile parks husbandry does leave alot to be desired i know that klass has a 4meter olive that he feeds 3-4 rabbits a week :evil: this cannot be healthy for the animal

Yeah, we saw that olive 18 months ago and it was obese then. It is still the only python we have ever seen with love handles.

3-4 rabbits a week. damm that snake must be big. how does it eat all the rabbits.

We cannot lay claim to the largest python in the world but we can lay claim for having the smallest and that is pretty special to me. They are on my wish list.....how anybody can say that they are ugly is beyond me!

I guess it just comes down to personal preference, besides photo's don't always do justice to the way things actually look. Can you imagine what they would be worth when they are listed and available.

"snip"

as for the pygmys i personaly wouldent waste my money they are pretty ugly as far as pythons go not to mention theyre ease of breeding doesnet justify theyre price they will be one of those things that come out at a vary unreasonable price and then drop steadily like a stone

i knew someone in perth that bred these at 1 year of age in plastic tubs(illeagly of course)

so if u just have to have them id wait a year or two and they should be at a more decent price i wreckon 4-5 years from now and they will be cheap as chips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back