Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly that is a beautiful looking snake and would love to see it when it gets to adulthood.

I do agree with you some would have us believe it's the end of the world as we know it, I have no hybrids and quite possibly never will but I respect the opinions and views of others.

Jeez you make it sound like breeding a Diamond to a Coastal will bring on the end of the world!!This must be The End Of Days!!

DSCF0174-1.jpg

You may like the way she looks or because your anti cross you may hate the way she looks but who's decision should it be to breed animals like her?? I feel it should be the person who owns them...Randy

well how would anyone know?? seriously?? do you go out into the wild and watch them mate...... eg a rottweiler can mate with a female blue heeler.......why??? cause the female is in heat male dog dont care what breed it is so how can u sit there and say that snakes arent the same......NO ONE KNOWS... right now i wish i could cuss but id get another infraction LMAO some ppl are so lame and stupid......

Well I do know that bredli and diamonds don't mate in the wild because they are not found in the same area. Look google up for the distributions and find out for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back