Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with bongie 555. get a life. keep keep your last post promise, this site may be better off if you take your dutch corage and threads evoking members to justify themselves elseware. Bully for you for being a pioneer of herp keeping in australia, you clearly are a legend in your own lunchbox.

coudnt help myself like john fahnam but this will be my last tour.. mate with a user name like RENAGADE i would not be posting anything. BUT IT DOES SOUND VERY TOUGH AND IMPRESSIVE Good for you... and yes i am the best reptile keeper in australia.... actually the world, i have been breeding gtp's since i was 3 years old im a bloody legend. there is nothing i dont know. im sure you will have some lame comeback but do yourself a favour and be the better man (like you definetely are) and just drop it, so this thread can because i think enough has been said

coudnt help myself like john fahnam but this will be my last tour.. mate with a user name like RENAGADE i would not be posting anything. BUT IT DOES SOUND VERY TOUGH AND IMPRESSIVE Good for you... and yes i am the best reptile keeper in australia.... actually the world, i have been breeding gtp's since i was 3 years old im a bloody legend. there is nothing i dont know. im sure you will have some lame comeback but do yourself a favour and be the better man (like you definetely are) and just drop it, so this thread can because i think enough has been said

yeah ok some people post for the sake of posting and thats ****** annoying but u need to get a life and stop thinking that people need to justify why they have herps and the fact they dont hold them their probably happier not bein held anyway oh and you need to get of your high horse because im pretty sure there are people who have kept herps longer than you and have more experience with them and by high horse i mean pride comes before a fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back