Reasonable prices for womas and rough scaled pythons?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow dats mani muniezez.

If you see something that you really like then what it's worth is what you are willing to pay for it. If I saw something I really liked and it was $500 over what they normaly sold for and I bought it I would be pretty happy, not because I got a bargain but because I got something I really like.

The only thing that governs price is what people are prepared to pay for it.

Yeah I just wanted to know the STANDARD price; to know how much is too much, excluding if it is an extraordinary looking animal and how much I am actually WILLING to pay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

people love bashing on gumtree but some of the older breeders don't use these forums or reptiles sale sites.... you would be surprised what and who you can actually find on gumtree
yep not everyone sells on this forum, i got some serious snakes off of gumtree and sold some there as well, it can be difficult when 80 percent of buyers on this forum are in Victoria or N.S.W.

- - - Updated - - -

What a load of crap.Heaps of old school breeders who aren't on forums advertise quality stock on gumtree. Private breeders on gumtree are a million times better than the crap you get at pet stores.One in a thousand? what sort of ridiculous statistics are you making up. Yep you had a bad experience. But even a noob should be able to tell if a snake is infested with mites. Sounds like a buyer error if I ever heard.
agreed one hundred percent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back