reduced melenin,pale pigmented coastal eggs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PimmsPythons

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
well the contraversal "hypo " coastals that caused such a debate last time i posted pics have layed 12 eggs. the father is from Tim Mensforths "striped hypo"line(see his website for photos of the parents.)the mum was purchased from a friend in Brisbane.
we've heard it all before,we dont need another debate,we know they they arent as good as rob's,we're just excited to see what these 2 unusual coastals will produce,as long as the incubation goes well.
both animals will be on display at next years Queensland Reptile Expo (will be posting expo info soon).
cheers
Simon

Attachments

• bucky1.jpg
    bucky1.jpg
    405.7 KB · Views: 274
  • becky6.jpg
    becky6.jpg
    356.4 KB · Views: 214
  • becky7.jpg
    becky7.jpg
    426.7 KB · Views: 221
  • becky8.jpg
    becky8.jpg
    307.9 KB · Views: 233
Well done Simon. you did so much to get her up the duff, the candle lit dinners, the soft music.....

Hope you enjoy being a cool "morph" breeder now :)

Cheers,
Kris

Simon, the eggs are white.....is that what makes them reduced black hypo striped wizzbang eggs? Or are they just boring semi pigmented albino hets............................................

Sorry, so many new morphs to laugh at.

Hypo is reduced black, not complete lack of. Even Rob's hypos have black speckles.

IMO, two stunning coastals. Hopefully Babies will turn out with less black.

Simon, the eggs are white.....is that what makes them reduced black hypo striped wizzbang eggs? Or are they just boring semi pigmented albino hets............................................

Sorry, so many new morphs to laugh at.

i know ..i will have to post photos of my new chocolate phase bredli,oh and my strawberry phase ones too

Our double mocha caramel chai latte childrenii is looking brilliant....will post pics later.

Simon, you were supposed to keep that secret.

Well done, nothing controversial about those, both are quite obviously hypo.

my pale orange headed black heads

Our double mocha caramel chai latte childrenii is looking brilliant....will post pics later.

Kris check these out i have been working on theses for quit some time now . there my pale orange headed black heads

Ps slimbo nice snakes i'll definately be looking for a trio when available

Deka

Attachments

• tequila and zoro 07 nov 08.jpg
    tequila and zoro 07 nov 08.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 189
Simon, now they are much better pics of the girl, especially the second pic, she is definitley a hypo and a nice one at that. Good luck with them, you should get some nice animals.

Well Boa, there was a heap of controversy in the last thread that they stared in.

Deka, they are the cooool "super ochre" ones are they? Man, you and Simon are so cool.

:shock: Why Deka, who is that masked snake?!

Can't wait to see what comes out of the eggs Simon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back