reduced melenin,pale pigmented coastal eggs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly Deka I'm so tragically disfigured that I have to hide behind an attractive avatar to feel better :D

I know you're not a bearded dragon....I've seen you....I watch you often....sometimes for horus at a time....and I wonder what you'd look like in a fluro green mankini....I carry that mental image with me always....

And now back to the topic....Slimey, will you call the babies Bicky, Bocky and Backy?

Sadly Deka I'm so tragically disfigured that I have to hide behind an attractive avatar to feel better :D

I know you're not a bearded dragon....I've seen you....I watch you often....sometimes for horus at a time....and I wonder what you'd look like in a fluro green mankini....I carry that mental image with me always....

And now back to the topic....Slimey, will you call the babies Bicky, Bocky and Backy?

Kirsten, in your haste you have misspelt hours (i believe you can get a nasul spray to correct that) i am out of mankini photos but i have a couple of me in a frock (one Kris wouldnt wear)......

in reference to calling the snakes ..that wont work as you are awear snakes lake the ability to hear... but we are working on sign language .

Deka (naked)

Deka, you misspelled misspelled, and nasul is really nasal, awear is really aware,and lake should have been lack. Thank fuggen Christ the mankini is gone, giving it the crotchless mod was bloody scary.

I am looking foward to seeing what these light carpets that may now be hypos will look like in 18 months if the incubation works out.

Cheers,

Kris

Deka, you misspelled misspelled, and nasul is really nasal, awear is really aware,and lake should have been lack. Thank fuggen Christ the mankini is gone, giving it the crotchless mod was bloody scary.

I am looking foward to seeing what these light carpets that may now be hypos will look like in 18 months if the incubation works out.

Cheers,

Kris

The incubator should be ok it rolls the eggs every 16hrs , i got this idea of a breeder in calliope.. he told me has a 100% hatch rate on his chickens using this method....

Deka

They are stunning,i hope the babies are just as good as the parents.Hope all goes well.

Yes I remember it well, I thought they were nice hypos then and nothing has changed, except that they look a little better now.

Well Boa, there was a heap of controversy in the last thread that they stared in.

the bubs have hatched and ended up with 10 bubs out of 11 good eggs.the first one out is a cracker and looks like dad (photo). i'll post some more photos after their first shed and i'll hold onto a few and see how they colour up in a year or so.
cheers
simon

Attachments

• bbbubs.jpg
    bbbubs.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 140
Hypo or not they are both nice looking snakes, especially the female. Grats on the hatchies hope you get some nice ones.

That's good to hear Simon. Holding onto them for a while to see how they colour up is a good idea. Then if you sell and they are hypo, you can sell them as hypos........

I love you all,

Kris.

4 have had their first shed and eaten and are looking promising(will have a better idea a year down the track).will put them on display at the Qld Reptile expo along with the parents.
cheers
simon

Attachments

• hb1.jpg
    hb1.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 71
  • hb3.jpg
    hb3.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 58
  • hb4.jpg
    hb4.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 64
  • hb7.jpg
    hb7.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 61
Nice coastals Looking good after the first shed.

a few more have shed.only 2 of them showing a few black dots ,the rest are clean as a whistle at this early stage

Attachments

• hb2.jpg
    hb2.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 44
  • hb5.jpg
    hb5.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 42
  • hb6.jpg
    hb6.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 45
Status
Not open for further replies.