Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdsixtyone

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi guys i am building my new house with my snake room and i am just wondering what i should get in it. I have an idea of a white plastic laundry tub as the sink with a normal tap then a curly hose comig off it with a jet end on it. Also wether to get ducted air con or use heaters. Use racks or cages and where to get the water bowls from. The room is 8m by 4m.
I have a sort of BIW as a incubator cupboard with white walamine shelfs(5 shelves) running of a couple thermostates and heat mats. What would be best for the flooring of the room carpet or tiles? I will be having CARPETS, BHP's, SPOTTEDS, and lots more in the room.
PLease any ideas would help.
Thanx Jordy;)

I've got a few ideas for you mate...but firstly, how does a 12 year old get the money to do something like that and can you cut me in on the deal?

I wish i hada 8x4m room, slitherin racks at your age. I would get just a sink, few shelfs and maybe a freezer for rats/mice etc?

I am getting a big shop freezer

but i have been working scinece i was 10 i have saved up over $8000 in doing pocket money and stuff.

also young falla, you said on MSN that you plan to have elapids when you are old enough. might be worth planning for that now if your parents are agreeable.

Wish i could afford to build a house (or even a dedicated herp room) when I was 12... 10 years down the track and I still cant afford it, my herp room is my spare bedroom so whenever anyone comes and stays they have to sleep surrounded by racks and enclosures.

I help my cousin out wif tigers and red bellys i remove them out of my horses yards lol

Dont you have to be 14 to be able to legally work? 8000 in 2 years is pretty impressive at that age!

but i have been working scinece i was 10 i have saved up over $8000 in doing pocket money and stuff.

Any one else getting that sneaking suspicion they were ripped off as a child? I'm thinking i was seriously underpaid ;)

But hey, good work snakemadness - i only joke cos i'm jealous! ;)

dunno but i have been working there science i was 10 doesnt mean i havent been saving up po0ckets money scine i was 3 or 4 when i held my first diamond i have wanted to be a well known breeder and keeper.

nope, in nsw you can work younger with parental permission

well there ya go then learn something new everyday. I shoulda gone out and got a job when I was 5...woulda been set for life by now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back