Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol nah its not all that money i have put all my pocket money into it an some of my bank money i have made $5000 really for then time that i have been working. I was thinking last night should i have a powerpoint every 30cm or sumthing lol and how many do powerpoints you think i should have in the room.

You can get banks of powerboards installed, instead of the normal power points. if i was building my herp room as the house was being built, I would have insulation, a powerpoint for each rack and then a 6 outlet power board located where the cages are going. Wired and surge protected. Bench with sink, hot and cold water and dishwasher for hides and bowls.
who cares where you got the money, its going to good use LOL

Ok guys,
I was talking to my mum and dad last night and they said i can have ducted air con, insulation, cermaic tiles, and power points every 50 cm. But only two bad things:
I thought my mum meant that they have started on our house we have to wait 6 months till they start :[
And the room will have to now be 6m x 3m as the room will just be out of the building envolope.
What colour would be a nice modern colour for a reptile room?
Thanx Jordy

Are you seriuos,i cant save $1000 a year,how can a 12 year old save $8000 in 2years without doing any illegal activity,or selling drugs.Give me a few hints about saving that much.....

Whats so surprising. 12 year olds have nothing they need to pay for. So why is it hard to believe he saved that much?

My nephew is only 10 and he saves every cent he gets!

how can a 12 year old save $8000 in 2years without doing any illegal activity,or selling drugs.

Last I checked selling drugs was an illegal activity. :p Let me know if them laws have changed. :lol:

thats it kid reach for the top! and keep away from those drugs they are a waste of time money and brain cells, but seriously saving money is probably the best thing for any person to do as when you want to by something then you have the CASH!! if not save more .Just dont let anyone swindle your savings off you and remember you always get a discount for cash so always ask no matter what .Six months is nothing your 12 plan man !!.PS since is spelt this way keep up the school work education good!:):)

good on ya buddy thats wat i like to see a young australian with work ethics and knowing the value of a dollar once you get your reptile room sorted do post some pic lil tacker!
good luck

Good onya mate & good luck with it. Who knows, maybe one day I'll be buying a snake from ya!

Love the idea of a linen cupboard for your incubator etc... Id go with tiles, can always put mats/rugs down if need be, ducted air con is the way to go. hot and cold water and def a freezer. If your putting windows in have the high long ones so that they dont interfere with your enclosures, maybe a security screen so you can leave the door open on nice days (if the door is leading to the outside of the house). Make sure the door is in the wrong spot so to optimise the space in the room so maybe opening outwards where the sink is going to be

I thinks its great to have saved so much at your age, keep going, the sky is yor limit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back