Review of NSW Licencing

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Spongbob, Im a bit confused over this new list. Like you said at one point it says Womas class 2 but then later on says they are on the basic license??? Also no monitors what so ever? Strange

So what happens when ppl have a C1 license, buy something in that list and then the species is upgraded to C2? Are you expected to give up your animal?

So what happens when ppl have a C1 license, buy something in that list and then the species is upgraded to C2? Are you expected to give up your animal?

I dont think there are species being upgraded. New species tend to places in higher categories initially. This list is an attempt to sort out some of the inconsistencies.

WOW centralXeastern Beardies have their own species number..

when will this be put into action? I can see alot of species going WAY up in price due to new demand!

The list is now damn hard to read and understand compared to the previous lists

hey everyone. i was reading and there now isnt any pygmy bearded dragons anywhere on there ? Do i have to hold a license to hold them now or not ? cause if not im not renewing ?

hey everyone. i was reading and there now isnt any pygmy bearded dragons anywhere on there ? Do i have to hold a license to hold them now or not ? cause if not im not renewing ?

Pogona henrylawsoni Black-Soil Bearded Dragon 2775 R1,R2,R3,R4,R5

Id say so...the majority of the monitors belong on class 2

so hybrid pythons, north west beardies, woma's and monitors are the big changes I can make out..

Looks like they are putting in a good effort to sort things out!

never knew about the companion animal license, be great for kids!

Anyone know what reptiles can be kept on this license?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back