Rules for Rugby World Cup

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go the Pumas!!!

Holy molly.... That Japanese team = wow!!! They were so competitive for 40 minutes... the score does not reflect their dedication that's fr sure!

Nearly a day of upsets - but my money is on Argentina - thrash those Johnny boys!

It's a shame that ALL the games aren't free to air. One televised game a day isn't nearly enough!
It was disappointing that they didn't televise the opening ceremony etc. last night. I heard that it was like a mini-Olympics and a real opportunity for NZ to shine.
Selling the broadcast rights of national sports to private companies is sacrilege imo!
Can you tell us more about p2p streaming Slim? That sounds like the go.

Tonga did well in the second half against the kiwis last night. Their try was well-deserved I thought. The kiwis showed some good form as well. Great to see two such proud rugby nations battling it out. It was a good appetizer for what's to come. I like the wallaby’s chances.:)

By the way, Nighthawk, can you please change your avatar. No hot pink allowed on a rugby thread. It's against the rules and very painful!
Better go and tune in the aeriel for the England v's Argentina match that's due to start soon.
It'll be good to check out motherlands form...

Last edited:
I found a site yesterday after my other site was taken down :( but now yesterday's site hasn't got todays games!

But bookmark it anyway...

FirstRow Watch Live Rugby Streaming | 6 Nations Rugby Games Live Online | NRL Live Stream National Rugby League

This site was the one I used to use - but it's currently down - bookmark it - it may come back...

MyP2P

Your game today will be Aussie v Italy - that will be free to air... Tonight's RSA v Wales should be good... that will be somewhere online...

Here's te Aussie Italy game - they're not hard to find if you look :) Live Rugby Streaming | Free Rugby | Free Sports | HQFooty.Com

That also has the Ireland v USA game and the Wales v RSA game :) perfect! Bookmark that!

And finally - here's another:

RWC Rugby World Cup 2011: RWC | Watch Rugby Matches Live

Last edited:
It's a shame that ALL the games aren't free to air. One televised game a day isn't nearly enough!
It was disappointing that they didn't televise the opening ceremony etc. last night. I heard that it was like a mini-Olympics and a real opportunity for NZ to shine.
Selling the broadcast rights of national sports to private companies is sacrilege imo!
Can you tell us more about p2p streaming Slim? That sounds like the go.

Tonga did well in the second half against the kiwis last night. Their try was well-deserved I thought. The kiwis showed some good form as well. Great to see two such proud rugby nations battling it out. It was a good appetizer for what's to come. I like the wallaby’s chances.:)

By the way, Nighthawk, can you please change your avatar. No hot pink allowed on a rugby thread. It's against the rules and very painful!
Better go and tune in the aeriel for the England v's Argentina match that's due to start soon.
It'll be good to check out motherlands form...

I may just change it for the RWC, but come on, I didn't actually intend for the hot pink to come through so bright. I don't even like pink; it was the red heat lamp on the BHP pair, our own little 'red light district'. I shall raise the colours momentarily then, just for you...

Better? :p

Last edited:
Go the Pumas!!!

Holy molly.... That Japanese team = wow!!! They were so competitive for 40 minutes... the score does not reflect their dedication that's fr sure!

Nearly a day of upsets - but my money is on Argentina - thrash those Johnny boys!
Glad you done yer dough, slim.......................Great forward battle, England stronger and fitter! and you will never see Johny kick like that again!!!!!:shock::lol:

good post Paul Shame we didn't get to see even highlights to the opening here in Oz. Got my flag up

[h=6]¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸ ...¸.¤\
\¸.New Zealand ,.,\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤ .¸¸.¸.¤*
..\
☻/
/▌
/ \ Rugby World Cup 2011 !!! Go the ALL BLACKS!![/h]

Glad you done yer dough, slim.......................Great forward battle, England stronger and fitter! and you will never see Johny kick like that again!!!!!:shock::lol:

I'm not sure I am pleased there!

What it possibly means is we (NZ) will meet Los Pumas in the quarters... Which sux for the Pumas... This therefore means England face the Wallabies in the semis (if they get that far)... One of these two teams is gone...

I know who Australia wished had won last night... Could have meant they'd meet the pumas... It now appears that the quarter finals have been set in just one game... Unless the ABs get beaten by the cockerels... That (judging on their Japanese performance) is quite unlikely...

Good news everyone - the streams are back up online at FirstRow Watch Live Rugby Streaming | 6 Nations Rugby Games Live Online | NRL Live Stream National Rugby League

About to watch Aussie beat Italy... It is going to be the first convincing match in my mind... A total walloping!

Tonight tho... GO WALES!!! (I accidentally drew Wales in my RWC draw... Oh well, if they get in over the RSA then there's a chance they could make the semis!!!)

Italy and the Coopers vs Australia (first half)...

Well - is this the most competitive world cup yet?

Last edited:
Thanks very much for that Slim. 8) That's a good analysis.
How good was that wallaby second half!? The boys showed some great form just then defeating Italy 32-6 :D
I can't wait for what's to come...especially the seemingly inevitable all-blacks/wallabies match-up.

P.S - That's much better Nighthawk, :) thanks.

I tell ya - the ABs and the Boks have to be worried about the Wallabies - is there any other teams at this tournament?

Ireland were half hearted against a spirited Eagles team... I'm pretty surprised - Ireland had all the opportunities but none of the score!

Slim, this Is the world cup! Do not go by the first outings, The Northern hems will build! Wales outplayed the Boks, but I wont be writing them off! To say its a 3 horse tri nation tournament, is a bit premature:shock:

"swing low".....you Roses..............................:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But it's *always* a three horse tri nation tournament. At the most England jump in as a fourth when it's not interesting enough, but that's only rarely ;)

Oh Canada... Oh Canada.... (not that I care, but geeez, they put some heart in that - now Canada to beat Japan and France).

The cold war happens today... Russia v USA....

My prediction USA by 18 points!

If you want to see it - kick off is 5:30 AEST (7:30 NZT) - those streams I put up earlier - they all work!

Last edited:
Thanks Slim...'FirstRow' is the only one that works for me. The others are either down or a maze :?
I can only get Russian commentary. Is it the same for you?

Thanks Slim...'FirstRow' is the only one that works for me. The others are either down or a maze :?
I can only get Russian commentary. Is it the same for you?

Sorry mate - I missed ya...

All perfect, I got the Irish TV commentary - Link 1 from FirstRow....

And all the others worked perfectly for me too...

Sometimes I watch the Italian commentary - but the pictures are the same! Just I have to laugh when Italian commentators get excited (which isn't too often).

Wonder why you had troubles.... I really can't help.

Rugby World Cup 2011 - Streaming [Week2]

Keep that book marked... Then click on any of the links that say Flash Links

They should work.

I have had no luck with Sopcasts and I don't want to download their stupid Sopcast toolbar... Especially when Flash is better anyhow!

Thanks again Slim, much appreciated. :D
The All Blacks trounced the Japanese, as you'd expect. I can't wait till they play the Wallabies. That'll be a good contest as always...but we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves. We're up against the Irish tonight, which should be a pretty solid encounter.

Last edited:
Thanks again Slim, much appreciated. :D
The All Blacks trounced the Japanese, as you'd expect. I can't wait till they play the Wallabies. That'll be a good contest as always...but we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves. We're up against the Irish tonight, which should be a pretty solid encounter.
Sure was....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back