runescape + world of warcraft

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardcore Vanilla WoW nerd... 15 toons. FOR THE HORDE! :D

(And yes, I do go outside.... <3 cycling. Just gotta find the balance between the two.)

2/3 people that play WoW here are girls.
See, this just disproves what people say.
Also, I used to play WoW, was Alliance on Nagrand - Oceanic.
I annoyed people there, too, but they were annoyed because I was 11 - 12.

2/3 people that play WoW here are girls.
See, this just disproves what people say.
Also, I used to play WoW, was Alliance on Nagrand - Oceanic.

As far as every guild - but one - is concerned, I'm male. They don't ask and I don't use smiley emoticons or flaunt the fact I'm female. I don't enjoy watching Guild chat and seeing attention *****s whining about how hard it is to play WoW as a girl and then try as hard as possible to stay in the spot light. I also don't like people who refuse to accommodate younger players before 9pm.

Never been one for MMORPG's, if I'll play online it'll be a shooter :D

Fallout and TES are epic though. Right now I'm heartily enjoying Bulletstorm! It's awesome

Runegeek and World of Nerdcraft???

Not for me, I prefer suduko (in the nude).

Ever thought of taking an interest in your partners life? Like maybe dressing up in purple leather armour and wielding a magic bow with +3 hit points???

Last edited by a moderator:
I do have a life :) I cycle for exercise, I go out to dinner with friends at least once a week, I have a loving boyfriend (for almost two years, and not once have we fought about WoW), keep some of my favourite species of pythons, and have now got a part time job to help fund my travel expenses getting University each day.

Sounds like you need to sought out your own problems first before posting, because there's something seriously wrong if you can't retain your husband's attention over a game :lol:

id need an out let as well with that attitude :lol::p ''WOW'' :lol:[/I][/COLOR][/B]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back