Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mertle

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!!

Juat a reminder about the Herp meeting in town this Tues night

We will be on Kintore Ave at the side of the museum at 7.15 if you would like to meet us there

if your new, don't be shy!! we are all kinda new :)

Hope a few more can make it this time,

Kerri

i didnt have a problem with parking :lol:

you should be able to get a park not far away i think within a minute or 2s walking distance at the most

You can usually get a park in kintore ave itself.

Hope to see you there if you can make it!

I wish that I could attend but I cannot make it! Well, actually, I can't even get there. Does anybody down here in SA know a man by the name of Daniel Hossack?

He told me about the SA herp group and that I could take my Northern Velvet Gecko there to be sexed. Does anybody on APS that lives in SA own and breed any Geckos?

-Shawn

Hi Kerri, I'm still a maybe, but I'll let you know by Monday if I can make it Tuesday :)

cheers

Cat :)

Hi Shawn!

If it's the Daniel i am thinking of then he does go to the meetings, he is a gecko breeder and could tell you all you need to know.

Hope to see you th ere Cat!!

Any more???

Hey Kerri, as per my pm, I can't make this month's but will be at the next one definitely. Will be good to finally get to one!

I'll try and get there. It'll be first time, where abouts in museum is it?

It's at the back of the museum building, off kintore ave, if your there by 7.15 we wait on kintore ave for new people, so don't be shy!!!

Hi everyone,
For anyone who doesn't know me I'm Daniel. I'm the current Vice President of the SA Herp Group and can tell you that Matthew Bonnett will be giving this months talk on monitors. Matthew is a wealth of information and it should be a great talk. I'd urge as many people as possible to try to make it.

Also, Shawn I know that Daniel Hossack character quite well (its me).

Daniel

Hey Daniel!!

I thought it was you, heheheheehe

See you tomorrow night!

Daniel,
You funny funny guy (cough cough), I wish I could make it but another time.

Can somebody sex my N.V.G (castelnaui) without pics? Here is some info:
Sometimes it has enlarged lumps at the base of it's tail which makes me think it is a male and sometimes it has one small lump and sacks on the side of it's throat which causes me to think it is a female because only females store calcium and fat on the side of the throat. Correct?

-Shawn

hi
i would like to go tomorrow night
can someone please let me know how much it is for non-members
and how long they usually go for and the general layout of the evening
cheers

This time it's a talk about goanas and normally a bit of a show and tell, coffee, a little raffle,

goes from 7.30 to about 10 ish??

it's free to come, and you dont HAVE to join!

Meet us on Kintore ave if your interested!!! Just come up and tell us who you are, we don't bite :) realy..;.. we don't.

I may be able to come! However, I am 14yoa and I would need to leave at about 9-9:30pm if it does go until 10:00pm because I live in Gawler.

If I do attend, can I bring my Northern Velvet Gecko with, so somebody can sex it for sure?

-Shawn

I guess you can!

there are many people there that know what they are doing, so come along!! even if you only stay to get it sexed and till the break at about 8.30.

hope to see you there, Kerri

:D

May be able to come. Is anyone going from down South on the noarlunga line? Lone female needs a travel companion who doesn't want to be mugged on the ride home!!!
Maybe if I bring along one of my shingles, they will protect me.... the male is pretty beefy and he is growing his nails.... he could scratch someones eyes out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back