Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew has a great wealth of knowledge
and great to talk to

i wish i could
but ive just got home and had no sleep about to goto bed now and get some sleep before work tonight
if i happen to wake up early for some strange unknown reason ill be there but for some reason i dont think ill be making this one which is a pitty as i was looking forward to Matthews speech tonight

hopefully will be at next one

Ok, does anybody know what would be happening at approx 9-9:30pm? If Matt is doing his talk at that time, I would hate to interupt when leaving.

I am looking forward to this and i will bring my NVG, if I do make it.
-Shawn

You'll be right Shawn. even if he's having his chat you can slip away, looking forward to seing you there!! meet us at the gate at 7.15, that way we will know who you are :)

What a fun-filled evening tonight was.
Seeing a Sugar Glider, various Murray-Darling pythons, A Blue-Tongue and Matt's various Monitors and Black Headed Python.

Hope to be there next month.

If you read my signiture, you can see that I have 2 male Thick Tailed geckos. Yes. Next Month, If I can make it, and still have the gecko, I would be happy to sell him if anybody is interested.
Again, what a great evening and Daniel, thanks for sexing my castel.
-Shawn

yes i must admit for a first timer once i got rid of initial nerves the evening was great. definitely gonna join. not only am i now more tempted than ever to get monitors, i went home a black headed python richer. can't wait until next time

i already had that one planned
its gonna be 'diego'
so now i have;
diego, oscar, jasper, rogue and cookie

cookie is the bearded dragon, oscar-woma,jasper-bredli and rogue-stimson
i tend to give the lizards silly names like jubjub was my water dragon and then the snakes get more serious names

haha that would be funny.
if i had 2 goannas i would call them schnitzel and jerky
(too many names not enough pets)

well off to bed for me as i have a pleasant day tomorrow filled with the manually exhausting task of fencing my boss's property in the adelaide hills- not all bad atleast i can look for herps and gather branches for my enclosures!

ummm. i'll think of one.
do you like serious names or stupid ones
and is she good natured?
anyway i'll let you know what i come up with tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back