Sadam's Hanging....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slim6y

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
I was just logging into my Email at Yahoo! and they had a news report about the guy who recorded Sadam's hanging on his mobile phone. Anyhow, the guy who did it has been arrested but not before he released the video.

I am not linking to where it is - I am sure you will all find it easily enough if you want to.

I just wanted to add one person's post to this event and get people's opinions if they want to share.

I myself have almost no opinion because I don't understand all the facts, but this comment made me think.

The comment is as follows:

Who should be hanged first?
1. Bush? People Murdered by him: Millions
2. Blair? People Murdered by him: Thousands
3. Saddam? People Murdered by him: 113 Kurdish

The posters' name is AndreasLoizou - but I won't link to the page as it is where the video is and I believe we have under 18s here. Plus I have been desensitised by American TV.

I look forward to hearing some comments - bear this in mind when you do - we have American, British and possibley Middle Eastern readers - so it would be advisable to have a go at the idea and not any of the three nations mentioned.

With that in mind... go for it.

3. Saddam? People Murdered by him: 113 Kurdish

What about all the others. His genocidal acts went on for years. What he got hung for was just one of the charges against him.

IsK

From Signature - I'd like to thank religion. Its been the cause for racial and cultural intolerance, violence, hatred and war for a millennia. Its also given meglomaniac americans something to do too.
THANKS RELIGION.

Just Americans?

IsK

Haha, Saddam killed heaps more people. If you don't know anything about it then don't talk about it :p

I'm just dissappointed that Little Johnny doesn't get a mention, he is George Dubya's lapdog after all.
I think to say that Saddam murdered 113 Kurds is absolutely absurd, his murdering went on for many years and easily amounted to many 1000's.

Well, he can't get a mention, Aussies aren't killing anyone. Last time I looked not one Aussie had been killed in Iraq.

I'm not quite sure why Americans get singled out here.

Haha, Saddam killed heaps more people. If you don't know anything about it then don't talk about it :p

Thanks for that :p

I know sadam killed more than 113 people - I am also very aware that this is only one charge... But I like the way some people think... :) that's why i put it here...

The same poster (that I put up above) also wrote this propagander...

IRAQ: When U.S embargo Iraq for 15 years more than 1.500.000 kids died because they didn't had medicine. YUGOSLAVIA: 150000 died from uranium bombs & still dying. AFGANISTAN: The search for Bin laden or uranium? 250000 people died from the bombings. U.S: 911 Conspiracy, more than 2500 people died. Many other countries suffered from U.S with estimate more than 20000000 deaths since their creation on July 4 1776, imagine that they exist only for 231 years & they kill 30 x more people than HITLER

Can anyone confirm the truth or fictional content in this?

Thanks for that :p

I know sadam killed more than 113 people - I am also very aware that this is only one charge... But I like the way some people think... :) that's why i put it here...

Fair enough, but genocide in some countries gets the death penalty. Just how it works :) And Saddam, like Pol Pot, Hilter, Stalin or Pinochet had no regrets.

Oh, and also following that post are several "glad to be american" threads.. haha... I can't post them they contain too much swearing :p

Well the people like that are yobbos.

No, not just americans ISK67.

I just find it strange that the american armed forces and those who direct them never have to held accoundable for their actions. Why is this? They can invade countries on a whim, have over 250,000 troops posted around the world(unwelcome), take what they want when they want it and never get seriously questioned.

As for Mr Howard, he is nothing but a Puppet. He is a disgusting little man hardly worthy of a mention.

Come on, what other country has a President or Prime Minister that looks like one of their own native creatures?

Howard, the koala, is someone we should all be proud of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back