Sadam's Hanging....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The executioner would have a lot of blood on his hands.

The executioner would have a lot of blood on his hands.

Not if they are mentally suited there job, some ppl would say i have blood on my hands for killing thousands of animals, but i would just think such ppl were idiots and it wouldnt bother me at all.

Hey they could just get some dumbass from the army they are trained to kill ppl for there job :rolleyes:

Not if they are mentally suited there job, some ppl would say i have blood on my hands for killing thousands of animals, but i would just think such ppl were idiots and it wouldnt bother me at all.

Hey they could just get some dumbass from the army they are trained to kill ppl for there job :rolleyes:

Who could be "mentally suited" to killing people? Moreso, who could be mentally suited to killing people who didn't know what they were doing because of a mental illness? What about revenge crimes - say someone killed my kid so I went an killed them, should I die because I did what the executioner would do anyway?

I don't have any kids but this seems to be the line people like using here so I'll use it too. I think if I had a kid I'd feel maternal enough towards him/her to want that person to pay for what they did, but under your understanding if I killed them myself I would in turn be killed.

You can't tell me that Anita Cobby's killers or Janine Baldings killers dont deserve the death penalty for what they did. What about Ebony Simpson, the little girl who was molested then thrown into a dam to drown pleading for her life only to have her killer join the search party trying to find her. What if Ebony Simpson was your daughter? One of the men involved in Janine Balding's murder got released on parole only to try abduting another woman from Sutherland station- the same place where they grabbed Janine only 2 days after being released. Scum like this should not be allowed to go on take up taxpayers money when we have spastics on parole boards that allow filth like this to be released.
I can tell you right now if any of these girls were my daughters i would not rest until i put a bullet between the eyes of the people who did this. I'm all for the death penalty.

Simone.

I agree with you Simone, and I will go one step further, probably ramping this debate in the process. Non-humans like those responsible for killing Anita Cobby, Janine Balding, Keyra Steinhardt, Ebony Simposn, et al don't deserve death, nor do they deserve a life of comparitive luxury in gaol. They should be inflicted with thew same kind of terrible, torturous pain, humiliation and degradation that they saw fit to inflict upon their victims. Death is too quick and too easy. Think of the last time you had a generaL ANAESTHETIC THat's what death by lethal injection would be like, except you don't wake up, of course.

Anticipating the response just remember the victims didn't ask for this, they were trying to innocently live their lives, the perpetrators however clinically and cold-bloodely set out to commit the vile acts they did, so before you bleeding hearts start whinging and complaining about how you see my proposal as barbaric, think about who takes these situations to the level where this kind of debate is generated. The perpetrator, yes that's right. If you still feel for them, put one of your loved one's names in the place of one of the victims I have named above, do you still feel compassion for these non-humans, if yes, you need to have a good hard look at yourself and start to question your own value systems.

Mikk

I agree with you Simone, and I will go one step further, probably ramping this debate in the process. Non-humans like those responsible for killing Anita Cobby, Janine Balding, Keyra Steinhardt, Ebony Simposn, et al don't deserve death, nor do they deserve a life of comparitive luxury in gaol. They should be inflicted with thew same kind of terrible, torturous pain, humiliation and degradation that they saw fit to inflict upon their victims. Death is too quick and too easy. Think of the last time you had a generaL ANAESTHETIC THat's what death by lethal injection would be like, except you don't wake up, of course.

Mikk

Wouldn't that just be lowering yourself to their level?

Caveo anarchy.

IsK

Wouldn't that just be lowering yourself to their level?

Caveo anarchy.

IsK

That is one popularly accepted view.

However, with the rate of crime in society today, ask yourself, has our 'civilised' (I use the term very loosely) society with our rehabilitative approach toward dealing with offenders, made our society a better place to live, has it reduced the incidence of violent crime, has it lessened the incidence of recidivist offenders??? No it has not.

I am fully aware of studies showing that capital punshment does lnot ower the incidence of violent crime and does not allegedly act as a deterrent. However, capital punishment will and does, unequivocally completely eliminate recidivist behaviour (or repeat offenders) where it is used.

In anticipation of the argumet, 'what if the wrong person is killed for a crime?'

Well the chance of that happening in this modern world is virtually non-existent, even so, if capital punishment were re-introduced safe guads against this would be legislated for.

Mikk

My opinion is that for extreamly violent crime the death penalty is the best option. There should be set requirement's that would put a person into a death penalty catagory, and hightened burden of proof required. Touture is going to far, but if they are going to prison for life why should we pay for there retirement. Leathal injection is both quick and relatively painless (medium guage needle). Those convicted will never be released into the community again, what's more humane to keep them in a cell for the rest of there lives or to put them down as we would a dangerous pet dog. A viscious dog is put down why not a violent and dangerous human.

i dont know why people are so willing to pay for injections, rope, bullets with their tax to give the most violent criminals a free ticket to a nice long sleep........... i wouild rather pay to let them rot in a jail for the rest of their lives

and on that point, we should get the ones 'deserving' the death penalty, lock them in a large, industrial, monotonous prison in one giant cell with all the torture tools they can dream of. they can then deal out a suitable punishment amongst themselves. :rolleyes:

the death penalty is pointless as stated earlier unless it is necessary to actually contain someone likey of violently attacking again. bring back torture! and no it isnt stooping to their level because it is serving them with an equal punishment for their actions, it is not attacking an innocent underserving of the pain!

Mikk,

Thanks for your response. Well thought, unemotional and interesting to read.

IsK

What was that movie called?

IsK

i dont know why people are so willing to pay for injections, rope, bullets with their tax to give the most violent criminals a free ticket to a nice long sleep........... i wouild rather pay to let them rot in a jail for the rest of their lives

and on that point, we should get the ones 'deserving' the death penalty, lock them in a large, industrial, monotonous prison in one giant cell with all the torture tools they can dream of. they can then deal out a suitable punishment amongst themselves. :rolleyes:

the death penalty is pointless as stated earlier unless it is necessary to actually contain someone likey of violently attacking again. bring back torture! and no it isnt stooping to their level because it is serving them with an equal punishment for their actions, it is not attacking an innocent underserving of the pain!

I agree with the death penalty on one condition.....THAT THERE IS ABSOLUTLEY NO DOUBT that the said person is 110% guilty....I would hate to think how many innocent people have been executed......you can't bring them back if a mistake has been made!!

And if anyone killed my child...I don't care about any law...I would hunt them down and face the consequences!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back