Sadam's Hanging....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, if we didn't have Little Johnny we would have to find someone else to laugh at.

little Johny might be a puppet to the us but you also have to look at it from a different side that would you rather have a good alliance with them if it comes time that we need their help, or would you rather have them on the other side against us...
The australian defence force isnt big enough to defend the whole country, we may just need some help of our own one day......

just my 2 cents

http://www.icasualties.org/oif/Civ.aspx
Specifically http://www.icasualties.org/oif/Civ.aspx

Plus you could count Paul Pardoel. Even though it wasn't combat.

As for Australians Killing them there is no official who killed who figure. But I do know that our guys don't have rubber bullets.

Here is the seldom mentioned side of it as well. http://www.iraqbodycount.net/

IsK

Okay, I had a look :)

13-Aug-2006Hadaway, JonAustralianIED - Roadside bombGermanySecurity ContractorArmorGroup

That's in erm.. Germany :/

08-Jun-2006Schulz, WayneAustralianIED - Roadside bombBaghdad (north of)Security GuardArmourGroup20-Apr-2005

Ahmelman, ChrisAustralianSmall arms fireBaghdad AirportSecurity ContractorEdinburgh Risk Inc

So, there's two. Big deal, what's the road toll in NSW in one day? I'm thinking it would be bigger. Haha, and more Australians are killed by sharks in Australia than bombs in Iraq. Looks like they wouldn't be much safer here :p

Last edited:
Should the world have just sat on its hands and watched Iraq invade kuwait and force its dictatorship on its people?

Should the world have just sat on its hands while the teliban in Afghanistan aided Osama bin Laden in plotting major terroist attacks and forced its way of living apon the people of Afghanistan?

Should we all just sit on our hands and watch major terrisom events such as Sept 11 and the bali bombings unfold?

Should the world have just sat on its hands when Germany tried to invade and take over much of europe? Gassing millions because they happened to be jewish?

It wasn't just the USA who helped stop all this from happening, it was the majority western countries, united together. Whilst the USA is the country with the most troops and the major player, I am thankful they did what they did, and stopped the above things mentioned from happening.

You can't just expect things to change in Iraq and Afghanistan overnight. But hopefully now with a free government over time the life for millions living in these countries will be improved. Look at Germany now, its slightly different place to that of the 1940's.

And anyone who says the amount of lives lost would have been far less, had these regimes of Sadam Hussain, Osama bin Laden and Hitler been able to continue for decades I think is living in the land of fairies.

There is a list of countries involved in the war in Iraq. its a world effort.

United States: 250,000 invasion--145,000 current (10/06)
United Kingdom: 45,000 invasion--7,200 current (9/06)
South Korea: 3,300 invasion--2,600 PLANNED (12/06)
Poland: 194 invasion--2,500 peak
Australia: 2,000 invasion--1,400 current (11/06)
Romania: 865 troops
Denmark: 422 deployed 7/03--545 current (12/06)
Georgia: 500 invasion--300 current (8/06)
El Salvador: 380 troops
Czech Republic: 300 troops
Azerbaijan: 150 troops
Latvia: 136 troops (deployed 4/04)
Mongolia: 131 --100 current (1/07)
Albania: 120 troops
Slovakia: 103 current (9/06)
Lithuania: 50 troops
Armenia: 46 troops
Bosnia and Herzegovina: 36 troops
Estonia: 35 troops
Macedonia: 33 troops
Kazakhstan: 29 troops
Moldova: 24 invasion--12 current (9/06)
Canada: undisclosed number of JTF2 operators
Italy: 1,800 troops (deployed 7/03 - withdrawn 11/06)
Ukraine: 1,650 troops (deployed 8/03 - withdrawn 12/05)
Netherlands : 1,345 troops (deployed 7/03 - withdrawn 3/05)
Spain : 1,300 troops (withdrawn 4/04)
Japan: 600 troops (deployed 1/04 - withdrawn 7/06)
Bulgaria : 462 troops (withdrawn 4/06)
Thailand: 423 troops (withdrawn 8/04)
Honduras: 368 troops (withdrawn 5/04)
Dominican Republic: 302 troops (withdrawn 5/04)
Hungary: 300 troops (withdrawn 3/05)
Nicaragua: 230 troops (withdrawn 2/04)
Singapore: 192 troops (withdrawn 3/05)
Norway: 150 troopss (withdrawn 10/05)
Portugal: 128 troops (withdrawn 2/05)
New Zealand: 61 troops (deployed 9/03 - withdrawn 9/04)
Philippines: 51 troops (deployed 7/03 - withdrawn 7/04)
Tonga: 45 troops (deployed 7/04 - withdrawn 12/04)
Iceland: 2 troops (withdrawal date unknown)

Kuwait is the most awesome country, they give you $12,000 to get married, there's no taxes, everyone is rich and happy and the women don't work..

but.. as everything has to have a downside.. you have to marry your first cousin.

Iceland has an army? And they sent 2 troops to fight in the desert?

Wow

Hix

I might get blasted for this however.

I agree with the Iraq and Afgan war.

I know it was done under false pretences, however I believe for the good of the country in the long run it was worth it.

I feel sorry for the families that have lost fathers and sons, however it isn't compulsary to sign up to the military. They knew what they were getting into.

Anyway, lets remember the soldiers that have been sent there, they are doing the best they can.

Well said Miffy, I think most people need to take a closer look at what's going on before they pass judgement. Just because people don't have a clue doesn't mean they won't make silly comments

Im just disappointed they didnt kill him nice and slow and extremely disappointed they didnt cut his head off afterwards and kick it around like a soccer ball. They should of just kept running over his legs with a car over and over again:lol:
If you wanna good laugh just google saddam hanging cellphone;) ;)

Hanging is a pretty brutal form of death.

We pay them really well for their oil, always have. Why do people say this is about fricken oil? If it was about oil then we wouldn't pay so bloody much for it.

We pay them really well for their oil, always have. Why do people say this is about fricken oil? If it was about oil then we wouldn't pay so bloody much for it.

LMAO.

Anyway. I'm out.

IsK

Come on, 70 bucks a barrel. They don't have to charge their people taxes because they're making so much.

I'm out too, no point arguing about this :)

And it's not funny. If you can't prove a point don't try and make one in the first place.

Yes, am out now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back