Savannah cats banned

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking aside the fact they have banned this breed of cat, lets take a look at what imported animals you can purchase and own.

??

??

??

Oh thats right NONE

You can import some of the below

Cats
Dogs
Horses
Aquarium Fish

Then you have aquatic plants
Elodea
Water Hyacthin (spelling)
water cabbage
salvinia
there are heaps more i cant' think of the names of though.

then we have natives like the white cockatoo, mouth almighty, budgies, corella'sthat are native but now a pests in non native areas.

Im not going to deny that many of those species you have listed have caused problems.

However

That doesnt change the fact i should have the right to import

TURTLES
SNAKES
LIZARDS
PRIMATES
CATS
FROGS

Actually basically anything as long as i ensure it is cared for properly.

Why so that some idiot in 5 years time when the price drops to a level where anyone can buy it then gets bored with it and lets it go.

I give up I think your as thick as the wall i'm looking at, and you are so arrogant and naive that you think any more animals that are brought it will end up the same way as every other animal brought into the country.

I just love it how you claim to be a marxist, do you actually understand the marx system its not a law free society. Normally its the capatalists who demand the myth of freedom.

who would make sure you cared for it properly?

No one, because he lives in a fairy land where there is no government.

If you want all these animals go to a country where there are no laws, Japan you can buy a jackal, if you don't like something stop complaining and move.

Damn tooting, (I have always wanted to say that) All this means is I had my Bow restrung for nothing.....

No matter what the issue is there will always be people who do good and some bad.

Pets is a perfect example of this, there are some owners who take great care of there pets and others who don't.

It is not logical to ban every person from owning savannah cats or imported animals because of a few.

If we follow that line of thinking then

We should ban cars, because some people drive stupidly and kill people
We should ban kitchen knives because some people use them to stab others
We should ban alcohol because some people get drunk and get violent
We should ban computers because some people use them for terrorism

So what's the difference ??? NONE

The PROBLEM REACTION SOLUTION format that the government always use is dangerous. And will continue to deprive us of our freedoms and rights.

Or the GOVERNMENT punish those people that do those things, which in future deter others from doing it.

Or we ban products/animals that people have not had access to to ensure that those who would do unacceptable things don't have a chance to.

No matter what the issue is there will always be people who do good and some bad.

Pets is a perfect example of this, there are some owners who take great care of there pets and others who don't.

It is not logical to ban every person from owning savannah cats or imported animals because of a few.

If we follow that line of thinking then

So what's the difference ??? NONE

The PROBLEM REACTION SOLUTION format that the government always use is dangerous. And will continue to deprive us of our freedoms and rights.

You got beaten up as a kid didn't you ;)

some people

have a close read of this post people, it's not hard to see who's sitting on thier brains :evil: if these vermon where to be brought into this country, the only REPTILES you would see in 10 years time would be in private collections & Zoo's ect:, not to mention what other native species these VERMON would wipe out by the truck load:evil: if like a cpl of you have stated : you know of idiots with these killing machines, FOR CHRIST SAKE REPORT THE IRRESPONSABLE IDIOTS :evil:SOME PEOPLE:rolleyes:When I'm driving, I'll swerve to miss a dog, BUT I'll SWERVE TO HIT A CAT:evil: ONLY GOOD CAT IS A DEAD ONE:evil::evil::evil:

Herpkeeper your just as bad, there is no reason you should cause any other animal inhumane treatment.

Taking aside the fact they have banned this breed of cat, lets take a look at what imported animals you can purchase and own.

??

??

??

Oh thats right NONE

Mate, just take a look at Gillsy's post - you clearly have no idea what you are spouting off about!

Or the GOVERNMENT punish those people that do those things, which in future deter others from doing it.

Or we ban products/animals that people have not had access to to ensure that those who would do unacceptable things don't have a chance to.

So we punish all people for crimes they have not committed for the greater good is that correct Gillsy?

Unfortunately it is the way of history a few spoil it for everyone, but i'd rather spoil it for the very very very few that have even heard of the Savannah cat than in 10 years time be fighting to save the last of our native marsupials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back