SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah yeah got jumbled. He is pretty dark for this time of the year...but then again you're in Melbourne?

Stockeh, ye and I can guarantee pigs can fly. Inland my @&*#

for the new fella at the top the inland tiapan is also called the Fierce Snake hope that clears it up for ya

is that right is it big guy well then the bendigo wild life park should have its liscence revoked for displaying incorrect information to the public

Yeah, are you sure it's Inland? I just took your word for it, but if it is an Inland...it's very Coastal looking. Ridges over the eyes, colour and size...

thats what the sign said mate and it had a pic of the same snake on the sign so either they are trying to play a trick on me or i am illi illitt illate illata..... cant read or right good :)

and as for size there are actually two snakes in that pic so it is decieving

Stockeh,

I have tried to attached firstly a pic I just took of a Coastal Taipan. The second Pic I just took is of a Inland/Fierce snake. Have a look at the difference. Nothing alike at all.

Stockeh,

The download stuffed up. The Coastal Taipan pic was left out. That is the Inland/Fierce snake. Hopefully heres the Taipan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back