Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOl @ internet crushes.

I dont have a crush on anyone of aps but theres a few avatars that people have of themselves that i like.
Is anyone willing to post pics of themselves in a "post a pic of yourself thread?"?

Candle light, romantic music, nice wine, a bit of a cuddle........SL your my secret crush.........you know who you are...;P

LOl @ internet crushes.

I dont have a crush on anyone of aps but theres a few avatars that people have of themselves that i like.
Is anyone willing to post pics of themselves in a "post a pic of yourself thread?"?

The thing is - how would you know it was even a pic of themselves they were posting. It could be a pic of some hot model they are posting, not themselves. Even though i'm sure the guys wouldn't mind a pic of a hot model.

Yeah, start a new pics thread with less chat and more pics.
There is a lot more members since that last thread :D

I like green eyed red-heads, but must be female and definately not chubby.

put me down for one of them too....chubby isn't a problem though. there is a chance of an exercise package included

Serenaphoenix :oops:

I must be in the other corner because I have only ever met maybe 1 or 2 people off of APS.......but we can sit in the same corner if you want. I'm moving up north.:lol:

FINE.

I thought that this thread was realy stupid at first.

but i have a secert crush on $N@K3$

Sorry PJ But she is such a wealth of knowledge and inspiration...........If she rejects me I'll let you know :p

soz dont have any picture of me on this computer (i only got i last week)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back