Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hobbo, u got that bell ready??
Seriously this thread has lasted ages, dont get it deleted guys!
Oh and i have a MEGA crush on Jordy too, what can i say, its the beard :twisted:

((see on topic))

I have opened this thread up again...please leave personal, petty bickering out of it......

For fear of embarassing my crush i wont name them on here but he knows who he is ;) :kiss:

Well if he knows who he is then your post is off topic Oli because this topic is about SECRET crushes :)

Of course, the person I love the most in the world is a member on here but again, it's not a secret.

My secret crush still remains a secret :)

any 1 divan how did u no me ive never heard of u

Well ok, it's time for me to confess my love for you rockman :oops:

i think froglover has a crush on ponybug?

hobbo you stop swearing and saying rude words, i'm sorry, i know you wanted me,

she just wanted a pony ride,

seems i missed out again, i hate it when i have one of my girls show up and i can't get to the comp,

i have a secret crush,

can i name them, please,

mrsshep77,
grumpy,

swingonthespiral ( no longer with us here so does she count ) (having my love child conceived on her wedding day)

minka,
hobbo,
horsenz,
oniddog
i could keep going, but even i need some secrets,

but most of all, becswillbe, wow she is da one...........

plus i really think slatey rocks...........

Thanx Divan how sweet and reptile boy u can be my secret crush then happy in only 2 years younger so its not that gross

but most of all, becswillbe, wow she is da one...........

Errrrm, sorry no chance!
Grow a beard, get a superman costume and move out of your parents house and ........... oh no wait im married, would'nt want your 'friends' to jump on me.

Besides, coastals dont really appeal to me........!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back