Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you have some serious issues mate, I think you may need help.. Snakes isnt the right girl for you... let alone any one..

JKZ HAHAHA SNAKES IS CRYING.

I luv snakes.

I have a secret crush on Tan lol! Oh no my secret is out!!!! hahaha she's more manly then any guy i've dated LOL! Now how to get around her hubby.... someone distract Eiroc while i make my move :p

OMG:shock: Oh Well, My parents always say I shoulda been a boy....:lol:

Now have you seen Clairebear with her new hairdo - bowchickabowbow

all i no is i am jelouse of my gf for having the privilege to date someone as spectacular as me :p

I have a secret crush on a teacher at my school....

Now I just gotta work out a way to be a student in her class.... curse this balding spot that doesn't let me get into middle school anymore!

can anyone tell me what 'definition' they have for the term "chocolate starfish", cause it must be a lot different to the one i know

Lol. I think the pic has been changed since that comment was made ;)

hornet: :oops: :lol: ;)

Unless I have an extremely good reason to change my mind, I think I'm going to avoid getting involved with reptile people from now on! In any case, my last girlfriend was enough to inspire me to be single for a while :lol: :shock:

Sorry I haven't produced any articles for a while! ;) I'll see about getting back into writing soon :)

Have fun, crushees and crushers :)

I have a crush on godspeeds 'white-lipped & Boelens Pythons , .........& Kate Winslet :)

Bf / gf, i'm not sure... what's the proper term when they've got both thingies? :p;):lol:

geez Brendon its all coming out now mate :lol: you better keep those secrets to yourself :D

Haha! You can talk! (I think somebody is interested because that somebody likes somebody else....)

You guys have got to be kidding yeah? I suppose if you all meet up at some point it makes sense - but how do you have a crush on someone from an internet forum when most don't even have pictures up - let alone any personal information?

haha i dont have a crush on some one i thought whisper 2 was hot but yer . i have met nikki once and besides i got a gf and have standeds

Last edited:
Well my aim in starting this thread was to at least get a bite from m punja but got nothing. Zippo, Zilch. Ill just have to console myself in the arms of Jonno.

hahah you've got your plan well thought out there djfreshy.
and thats so sweet reptile boy : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back