Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scrub pythons sound lovely! ha not.. They are magnificent looking snakes though.. sounds like they'd be better 'display animals' than pets.
Hmm if I am lucky enough to find a breeder that knows what the names mean, I'll make sure to write it down and let you know. Do you prefer the yellow jungles or the ivory ones? I can't choose, I usually love black and white together but the yellows are stunning. Thanks for all your help :)

Haha yeah I was told you generally need two people just to open the enclosures to change the water and a garbage bin lid as a shield.
I personally prefer the really bright yellow ones but lately have been interested in the black and whites too. If you do get that info it'd be much appreciated if you do let us/me know. Good luck in your search :)

How about a GTP? When Yasi goes away, I'll be offering "cyclone-proof greens" .... they're tough! :D

if u want a jungle. get a jungle. i was also very hesitant in getting one and it is the most placid thing possible so if u want it, get it

haha cyclone-proof greens. I dunno what laws are like in QLD or VIC but in NSW GTPs are class 2 so she couldn't get it as her first one anyway

LOL Saximus, that's crazy! I don't know why anyone would bother to have one, but each to their own eh.
Yeah I originally liked the contrast of the yellow and black but I really like the shades black and white together (refer to my avatar lol)

Waterrat- I don't think I will be able to afford the HUGE prices these cyclone-proof mega green tree pythons of doom are going to fetch, unfortunately! :(

Fabregas- good to hear of yet another placid jungle, gives me lots of hope that I'll be able to find a nice one for myself :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back