Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm selling inter's as pure eh, well might betime to name and shame. i would want to know not to deal with this person, as i'm sure many others might fee the same eh? very dodgy:( XX

hmmm selling inter's as pure eh, well might betime to name and shame. i would want to know not to deal with this person, as i'm sure many others might fee the same eh? very dodgy:( XX

The breeder was sort of named earlier in the thread by several people who had prior dealings with him and had nothing but praise for him. I hate to say it but something just doesn't ring true to me, and I'm not necessarily referring to the breeder. Maybe I'm just a little sceptical but it would be pretty easy to say someone just said something over the phone in an attempt to save some face.

Either way something just doesn't ring true.

Well the "breeder" has admitted to me on the phone that the mother was in fact a cross Diamond and Coastal. This lays to rest any arguement and proves the point that I was trying to make. The picture of her was not made available to me until after I had purchased the snakes.

You stated in your first post that he provided you with pics of the parents!!!!!!!!

Why is it so hard to get pure Diamonds. I got these today, they are so not pure. The add was on RDU and he showed me pics of the parents but the hatchies look nothing like them!!! The first pic is the mum, the second is dad the next 2 are the male hatchy then 1 more of the female hatchy. Is this a joke or what??? Please add any comments you like, I want to hear evryones opinion.

I may be bashing my head against a brick wall but if they are infact decendants of a X they are not integrades but infact hybrids and would only be worth about $100 IMO.

Yes he did provide pics of the parents, that's how I posted them. He didn't provide them untill after I got the snakes, I am not trying to save face. If I am wrong I will admitt to it. He has openly admitted that the female is not pure. I don't see why the big debate, they have been proven not to be what I asked for and that is a pure line of Diamond Python. That is the simple plain truth.

::Walks over to the dead horse::

::Gives it a kick::

"Ya dead yet?"

::Shakes head and walks away::

1'st pic: monty is black n white n diamonds is gold n black with white belly
2'nd pic: bigb is yellow/white n black with yellow belly
3'rc pic: skitells is high yellow n black
4'th pic: MnM is white and black
even though in the pic they all look different when i lokk at them they are the colours i wrote down but on pic different

now there colour changes every time they shed high yellow more white less yellow high gold i give up when i brought my first 2, diamonds and monty there were black and white now there gold and white with black

so i really don't know what looks more of a diamond but i love them all just the same cause there great with the kids and my wife holds them too cause they have never bitten us ..

Attachments

• monthy and diamonds @ 2 n half years (1).jpg
    monthy and diamonds @ 2 n half years (1).jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 43
  • BIGB (1).jpg
    BIGB (1).jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 31
  • skitells.jpg
    skitells.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 38
  • snakesupdated 010.jpg
    snakesupdated 010.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 32
May I ask, has the seller ever offered you your money back?

tan... No he has not offered any money back.
Isk....... ROFLMAO!!!!! I agree!!!!

I cant beleive what i have read.
Adam, you have just attacked a person who you know Nothing about.
I'm with slimebo - I myself have a few of his DIAMONDS.
This guy was one off the original's in the field of identifying Dps.
He & Greg have done a number of studies/reasurch in dp's.
John Eric....... IS a honest, trustworthy gentleman who has dedicated a
considerable part off his life to herps in general.
You have the hide to smear his name in public, with what evidence ????
If I was him, I'd see you in COURT - NO JOKE MATE.
Actually, you might.

He has admitted to selling me intergrades that were advertised as Diamonds. He should be the one going to court!!!!

I'd beleive a person with years of experience before someone who's got splinters in his ****
from being on the computer to much !!!!

Then why didn't you buy Diamonds off him instead of posting soooo many questions on here!!!!?????

I didn't buy any hatchies.
I bought adults - and I have another female to collect in 2 weeks.
Anythink else you would like to know ???

You advertised for hatchies too. I was NOT the one to release his name first either, just go back and have a FULL read of this thread. How would you know how much time I spend on the computer??

Kicks horse again..
Why won't you just lay down and DIE!!!!
*stupid horse*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back