Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this "they may have a slight intergrade jean" is a direct quote from the breeder I would assume he is saying maybe there is intergrade blood somewhere along the line but who knows ? Thats how I would take it.

i cant really see anything wrong has been done by the breeder, if you wernt happy with what the parents were you shouldnt have got them. If by some chance they are not from those parents then its very dodgy, but i dont think that is the case.

Why is it so hard to get pure Diamonds. I got these today, they are so not pure. The add was on RDU and he showed me pics of the parents Please add any comments you like, I want to hear evryones opinion.

Hi Adam, Did you receive the 'pm' I sent you?

Yes but you aren't accepting PM's back, so I sent an email to you via the Herp Shop link.

i cant really see anything wrong has been done by the breeder, if you wernt happy with what the parents were you shouldnt have got them. If by some chance they are not from those parents then its very dodgy, but i dont think that is the case.

If this breeder has told Adam they are pure, and now he tells him otherwise because of this thread then this thread has exposed a person who will lie to a customer ,in the interest of making a profit. Adam' s done nothing wrong except decide to buy these snakes on little or no true info.
GIVE HIM HIS MONEY BACK

I am yet to see where this thread has exposed anything. The breeder seems to have said that they may have some intergrade blood somewhere along the line, maybe the parents parents came from an area that could have intergrades ? I fail to see how what the breeder says has exposed him as a liar. Surely we would have to hear from the breeder or at least see the whole email to cast judgement on him ?
The snakes look like Diamonds, the parents look like Diamonds.

pfffffffffffttttttttt to you boa, you just can't handle being wrong!! LOL I will not post the whole email as I don't want to be kicked off APS, it is a breach in the rules.

I am yet to see where this thread has exposed anything. The breeder seems to have said that they may have some intergrade blood somewhere along the line, maybe the parents parents came from an area that could have intergrades ? I fail to see how what the breeder says has exposed him as a liar. Surely we would have to hear from the breeder or at least see the whole email to cast judgement on him ?
The snakes look like Diamonds, the parents look like Diamonds.
Whats the first word in my post?

I have no problem with being wrong, if I am shown to be wrong I would be the first to put my hand up.
It is a breach of APS rules to post an email ?? I just want to see EXACTLY what this breeder says before condemning him, seems the fair thing to do.

Here you go....They are Diamonds you saw the parents they may have a slight intergrade jean. When they grow up they will be beautiful snakes. You could have paid $350 to $400 from Bob whitely and they have intergrade in them.

Thank you, well I certainly stand by what I said having read that. Like a great many other Diamonds around they COULD have some intergrade blood in them. I can't see anything in what he has said that makes it appear he lied to you or tried to deceive you. He appears to be saying they could feasibly have as he says a 'slight intergrade gene', not the best way to put it but I understand what he is saying.

He said they were pure and when confronted he admitts the truth, the way he says it sounds to me like he saying they are not pure but have some intergrade gene, that si not pure and he knows it. That to me is a lie when he said they were pure at the time of purchase. I will keep them and breed them but will be sold as impure Diamonds and I will be telling my customers the truth, They will be cheap snakes too.

If there is one thing I know alot about, then that is the Diamond Python, they have been my passion for a very long time now. However if those who say it is a pure Diamond really want to keep thinking that after the truth has been told, it just shows how well you "know" your snakes.

I seem to remember in a recent thread http://http://www.aussiepythons.com/showthread.php?t=50152 on diamonds/intergrades you posted pics up of a snake that you had originally bought as a diamond, and seemed happy with it until the thread started, only to find out that it was a hybrid. You even made posts along the lines of "well what is my snake then?". Now you are trying to make out you are some sort of authority on diamonds?????

I don't think the breeder has done anything wrong. Saying that there may be some intergrade gene isn't an admission of guilt. You are obviously so hung up on the apparrant striping that I think he is just trying to provide you with a possible cause for it.
Someone who knows so much about diamonds would surely know that hatchies quite often have zig zag "barring" which split to form rozettes with each shed. A hatchling diamond looks nothing like it will when it matures.

Also after reading your last sentence quoted above a certain saying about stones and glass houses comes to mind;)

Sorry but I fail to see where John has admited to selling you a hybrid?

Quote: "they may have a slight intergrade jean"

That means that MAYBE somewhere down the line there may have been a crossing of coastal x diamond, or a port mac carpet brought into the mix, but not to his knowledge. If your not happy with the snakes then sell them. Get over it.

Kane

i agree, they way he said its its sounds as if hes just saying, its possible but as far as i know they are pure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back