Shop Broken Into Last Night Exotic Birds Stolen

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
$8000 snake, birds worth a few thousand dollars and no alarm? Seems quite strange to me.

Well still no real positive news but they are still trying. Lots of people seeing the video so hopefully someone will recognise them.

$8000 snake, birds worth a few thousand dollars and no alarm? Seems quite strange to me.
Who said there was no alarm? It went off immediately. You can see them move towards the front of the shop and to the side of the shop to smash the blue strobe lights.

Good luck in finding your Macaws :)
They are beautiful birds, hopefully they come back to you in great condition in the near future. :)

yeah a reward might work.
one of his bogan friends might think $100 is worth more than there friendship

Well still no real positive news but they are still trying. Lots of people seeing the video so hopefully someone will recognise them.

Who said there was no alarm? It went off immediately. You can see them move towards the front of the shop and to the side of the shop to smash the blue strobe lights.

Yeah I heard there was even a bloke living in the upstairs part of the building who heard it going off, but thought it might have been a false alarm. How annoying! Just when it isn't! :(

same thing happened to livin jungle in sunshine they took birds to im pretty sure!! sorry to hear tho. id love to just find these blokes and let everyone get a lil personal justice

they prob wont be able to do that with the footage would be classified as evidence

Great news. Police executed a warrant on a house in Sunshine today and arrested a man in relation to the break in at our store. Unfortunately our Macaw was not on the premises and the man is not willing to give up its location. He would not let police know the identity of the larger male in the video but I suspect it won't be too long till he gets an early morning visit also. It was a tip off that led to the arrest so I we would like to thank everyone who shared the video with others.
Thanks to all AA

wow thats good news, lets hope it wont be long now till everyone is found and arrested and the safe return of your birds happens soon there after

fingers crossed they have at least been looking after them

Good work mate I'm glad the police apprehended him. If they had half good interrogators then it will not be long now untill they piece this puzzle together. I'm truly happy for you!

Cheers Brenton

Wonder if it was the same guys who stole the birds from living jungle in sunshine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back