Should these people be allowed to keep snakes?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: Should these people be allowed to keep snakes?

oh.....if you search in youtube for a video called pet snake you will find it, it is the only one there. like i said the people who own it are morons and in one way the goat being near the reticualted is cruel, but a snake that big easily makes a meal of it. you don't see all of it. it isn't gruesome like nature shows where you see a lion kill a gazelle etc. sorry for the delay i have been busy!!

cruelty to animals is disgusting, i don't care if it is a cat/snake/horse/bear/bunyip whatever! i donate to a wildlife trust here to try to help fauna be preserved in Britain. recently a young man was taken to court here (in Birmingham) after he filmed himself repeatedly throwing a cat off a 3 storey balconey. the poor animal later died. if it were up to me he would be dead meat. :twisted:

cruelty to animals is disgusting, i don't care if it is a cat/snake/horse/bear/bunyip whatever!
Mate i torture every bunyip i find most of them talk pretty quick but others never talk, so i send them off to the CIA so they can read their brains :lol:

One thing i think ppl should understand is that some ppl live in such bad conditions that they dont have time to consider animal rights before their own survival, these ppl arnt as bad as others who mistreat animals because of their 'culture' including activites such as bull fighting in spain and cutting the feet off bears and draining their bile for the chinese medicine market. But then again i should accept all cultures as equal even if they want to torture animals and kill ppl who arnt like them :?

Animal cruelty sickens me to death , I hate it! I have travelled OS quite a bit and the barbaric way that other countries / religions / cultures treat animals varies from worship to torture. Is it any surprise that the same countries / religions / cultures treat human life the same? No! Show me a Video of the cobra biting the handler and then the mongoose ripping him apart.......... Thats quality viewing.

Has anyone ever been to a piggery in australia? If they treated a stupider animal like a dog or cat in those conditions it would be the treated like it was the end of the world by some ppl. I cant remember my point, i think its something like we too still have a fare way to go or something.

I didn't watch the video because it sickens me - but tell me something (ooooh im gonna get confronted here) is it any different to putting a live mouse in your python tank to be eaten (I know many of you don't do this, but if you did, it's the same thing right???).

One thing i can't stand is cruelty to any animal. And putting two aggrssive enemies in a small enclosure is nothing but cruelty. It plays on fate and is just plain wrong...

But even if we're not putting live mice into our pythons mouth, we are putting dead ones in.. They may have been euthanised in a non-sadistic manner, but they were still killed for our pleasure to own a snake...

I can see that my argument has many levels too... And personally I understand all the values going on here... but it is up to us to hold responsibility to stop cruelty to animals on all levels... hehe... make your pythons vegeterians!!!

Ok, sorry.... humour not accepted...

Well... I eat meat... and don't seem to think much for the cow, the lamb, the kangaroo or the crocodile that gave up it's life for my meal... But I am sure a mongoose does not eat a cobra....

Right, rant finished... never going to go to a place that does horrible things to animals (with knowledge of it going on) and will continue to support WWF to prevent it going on ever anywhere!

Love all animals!

wonder what will happen when we put those idiots in the tank with the cobra ...

Would like to see how the mongoose would go against a snake that has the capabilities of striking in any direction as opposed to a cobra that can only strike downwards.
???? what is this about striking i have never herd this but i am still green

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back