Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fingers crossed for you walpole:)

Bitey try a piece of string to measure, start at the head & kind of run the string along with the snake as it slides through your hand then mark the string where the tail ends & measure it. It takes a bit of practise but once you get the hang of it it's so easy to measure them & no stupid computers involved:)

or just wait for a shed and line it up try not to stretch the skin so u get a more accurate result ;)

Here's a new couple of my little girl, coming onto 3 years old next month and demanding more and more food :D

162939_1635483739379_1605287779_1422450_2013757_n.jpg

157020_1635486219441_1605287779_1422455_7569779_n.jpg

Some new pics

Attachments

• coastal..jpg
    coastal..jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 102
  • coastal.jpg
    coastal.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 111
  • coastal...jpg
    coastal...jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 131
Great coastals James , what a collection you have mate.
Heres a few of mine from my caramel bloodline that produces greys..
greyhypoIMG_06992.jpg

greyandcaramel2jpgresized-1.jpg

Great coastals James , what a collection you have mate.
Heres a few of mine from my caramel bloodline that produces greys..
greyhypoIMG_06992.jpg

greyandcaramel2jpgresized-1.jpg

Thanks mate, they are true blues line.

Stunning snakes as always you have Roger, i like that grey one, do they hold that colour as adults?

Thats why those coastals are so hot.. ie true blue line etc .
If you take into account the side by side shot of a caramel and a grey sibling you can see the grey has reduced yellow when compared to a sibling with yellow.
I sold of the grey sibling some time ago . I would expect it to still have a greyish colour but with brown and darker pigments coming threw as a adult.
Roger

Snake

Attachments

• stripecoastal.jpg
    stripecoastal.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 122
Hi all; some truly beautiful snakes here. I have just inherited a Coastal Jag from a friend who had to move overseas for work. Cranky little fella; but so gorgeous, and love the buffalo skull on his head!! Was doing some research into these guys, and learned they can have a kind of neurological problem, and to my dismay, noticed this could be true with Buffalo Bill. When he goes into his defensive `S`, sometimes he will just tip over backwards so he is upside down. Doesn`t happen often, but it happens. Just wondered if there is anything I need to know or do to help this fella out. He feeds fine, sheds fine, is a healthy little hatchy, but i am just worried he is not in any torment. Thanks in advance ppl; I don`t even care if I have to leave him be by himself with no other contact besides feeding and cleaning, just want him comfortable.

Attachments

• IMG_0203.JPG
    IMG_0203.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0201.JPG
    IMG_0201.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 76
Hi guys & girls & everyone else,
This is the last time i am posting these pics & talking about these snakes.

The last pic is of Ruby as a yearling & the other pics are of Ruby/caramelo & one of Pink the possible daddy to last years clutch & 2 of the yearlings held back from last year.

Whilst they do not show high hypo traits, they are what they are.
From this years clutch from Ruby & Caramello guaranteed there is some interesting babies.
Please see on the next post for a pic.

holdbacks.jpgDaddy pink.jpgruby and caramello.jpgyoung ruby again.jpg

This is one of the holdbacks from this season breeding Ruby to Caramello, A possible super hypo & after 3 sheds.
So all the past knockers please hold your tongue.
Thanks

holdback hatchie 2012.jpghold back hatchie 2012.jpg

Cheers
Ian

This is one of the holdbacks from this season breeding Ruby to Caramello, A possible super hypo & after 3 sheds.
So all the past knockers please hold your tongue.
Thanks

View attachment 249334View attachment 249333

Cheers
Ian

I dont think there is anything to knock, they are Beautiful... I love your snakes, the Coastals I got off you last year are top quality and wonderful handlers they will always be my favorites no matter what I get :D

Have you got photos of them Merle?
Just for my info is all.

Cheers
Ian

I dont think there is anything to knock, they are Beautiful... I love your snakes, the Coastals I got off you last year are top quality and wonderful handlers they will always be my favorites no matter what I get :D

And this little ****e is a biter, i normally don't get that in my snakes.

Cheers
Ian

Is there no comments from the peanut gallerly tonight?
Cheers
Ian

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back