Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
beautiful hatchling! love hatchling albinoes.
as i just seen the posts made by you, I am watching storage wars and he finds a small wooden box with "calais" engraved on it:shock:

Oh thank you! I love her so much :) she's even more special since my boyfriend and all my friends put the money in to pay for her :)
Haha I love that show! :p

Oh thank you! I love her so much :) she's even more special since my boyfriend and all my friends put the money in to pay for her :)
Haha I love that show! :p

thats the way ;) i always look forward to birthdays or christmas for the new reptile or reptile accesories i get, straight after getting a reptile i plan my next reptile and learn as much as i can about them over that year. been planning on a south west carpet python (Morelia spilota imbricata) for a year or so and am getting a 2 year old female in a couple weeks from a mate :) paying half/half with the rents over $400

thats the way ;) i always look forward to birthdays or christmas for the new reptile or reptile accesories i get, straight after getting a reptile i plan my next reptile and learn as much as i can about them over that year. been planning on a south west carpet python (Morelia spilota imbricata) for a year or so and am getting a 2 year old female in a couple weeks from a mate :) paying half/half with the rents over $400

I've never gotten a reptile for my birthday so I was even more ecstatic lol :) think that's the best way to go! One at a time :)
Oh that's exciting! :)

Here is 3 of mine...these are my reddest girls & best looking from my clutch! F1 & F4 are an AWESOME RED, F1 has very little black ATM, while F4 has more black coming through... I sold both of these but they are currently still in my possession.... I am really regretting selling F1! F3 is the one I decided to hold back due to her reduced / striping pattern... she is also a nice red, just not as red as the other 2.

F1:

F3:

F4:

Last edited:
yes that's a tiger snake (Notechis scutatus) and a very cool little elapid on that hand.

Close. It's Notechis ater. I have it's brother.

2wgeuzl.jpg

2a4sdv4.jpg

2jb0fwj.jpg

2wn0236.jpg

Heres my little 4 month old hatchie

Attachments

• 13666989529581.jpg
    13666989529581.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 112
wow, i am sitting here looking like a tool on my own thread. Never even knew there was such a thing. Thanks mate :) "learn something new everyday"
You don't look like a tool for having a go and getting it wrong mate. If you argued the point when you are wrong that would make you a tool.

Sssssnakeman seems to come across some really nice tiger snakes down in Tasmania.

In that photo he hadn't eaten yet. (Feeding day was the next day.)

Feed him once a week on pinkie rats at the moment. When I measured him I measured him on a tape measure, not from his shed. His last shed was about 2 months ago now.

I'll definitely get it checked out, but he's been like that from the day he was born 6 months ago and eats, sheds, poops and behaves fine like my Children's did which does not have a throat like that.

When your snake had this issue was he eating, shedding a pooping normally too?

Thats really odd if its been like that from day one. I would still get it looked at, because it could cause problems later on.

My Roughie was still eating and acting normal, but her throat just kept swelling. She did start to loose the use of her tongue in the later stages though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back