Show us ya Tats :P

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OdessaStud that is supurb and so much more i love it

AGAMIDAE that looks kinda like what ive been thinking of getting

but the main reason i havnt got one is ive always said to people i have a tat for every fight ive lost
hence the reason for me having no tats (but it may change this year might have to get one got 2 in mind atm)

I want someone to design me another tattoo, but I have no artistic skills (can't draw at all).

I know what I want, but I just can't draw it! LOL!

I can do a wicked stickman, but that't the level of my talent.

So........if any of you want a very low quality stickman......i'm there for ya.

Tattoos are the Devil's work. They are for miscreants and misfits and socially inept people that hide behind them to project an image of themselves that they are really not.
You shouldn't scar your body like that. It's good for nothing. You bring vilification to yourselves.
You all probably acted on impulse and will, in the end, regret your decisions.

Greg.

Gregory said:
Tattoos are the Devil's work. They are for miscreants and misfits and socially inept people that hide behind them to project an image of themselves that they are really not.
You shouldn't scar your body like that. It's good for nothing. You bring vilification to yourselves.
You all probably acted on impulse and will, in the end, regret your decisions.

Greg.

thank you for your extremely well worded personal attack on us Greg, and at this point I will allow some of the other folk here to comment.....perhaps you had a bad night listening to the spicegirls and now you are angry at the true individuals....bye bye Greggy Weggy..

..considering your signature contains a business address and your personal details, I would imagine you are a grandmaster in running really fast, because I would imagine the less diplomatic posters here will take offense...half of your client base is probably inked, but you would not know that because we dont get tattooed to display our strength to cleanskins.....

if we are truly the weak ones, why does your signature try to scare off those who will pm you with their two cents worth....why did you enter a thread about tattoos when clearly you are so strongly against such practises?.....obviously to be tough, and yet that is what you accuse US of.....I would like to see you apply the same philosophy in person to a group of so called miscreants, on harleys

ummmm greg, people have been decorating their skin in every country from the begining of time. they are tribal markings and a personal choice.... your attitude saddens me,,,,,, and it's people like you who treat me differently when i have my tatts showing, as opposed to having them covered up..... in winter when there all covered, no one would know and i get treated very well in shops and boutiques, but in summer when there on show i get treated like a thug by the self same people...... hmmmmm
i think you just lost a whole heap of buisness.

did someone say BOYCOTT???????????????? :wink:

quick, Greggy Weggy, 15 mins to edit your post!!!!!! :twisted:

Well ignoring narrow minded opinions, here are my two. My first I got on my shoulder, and the second on my lower arm came a year later. I am half-way through designing my third which I plan to be a python coming up my back, over my shoulder with his head on my chest.

Seems like a new form of racisim.......
people should be judged by their actions and personallity, not by the colours of their skin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I think you will find greg was joking guy's because if you have seen him you will know why, he's a great guy who has many tattoo's JMO i could be wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back