Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
do blue tongues pair up for life or na, anything goes? those two above are in-separable (sp?) at the moment. put another male in, and both went after it, especially the female...funny things.

hornet those are lovely skinks........ redtailed love that weasel skink its so cool....... cheddah those bluey are really pretty what locality are they these skinks are awesome keep them coming

hornet those are lovely skinks........ redtailed love that weasel skink its so cool....... cheddah those bluey are really pretty what locality are they these skinks are awesome keep them coming

thanks lizardman59
theyre getting plenty of sun, which seems to make the world of difference to their health.
wouldnt have a clue in regards to localities, theyre eastern skinks and thats about as much as i know lol. pretty limited for choice in NZ with the import ban.

thanks lizardman59
theyre getting plenty of sun, which seems to make the world of difference to their health.
wouldnt have a clue in regards to localities, theyre eastern skinks and thats about as much as i know lol. pretty limited for choice in NZ with the import ban.

Are you allowed to keep Tuatara, cheddah?

Not impossible but is more or less impossible for the public. Hope to atleast do some work with them in the future.
NZ Natives require permit/s, Tuatara require the highest permit you can get, which is only really granted to zoos and or for reserch/breeding programs as far as im aware.

I used to have weasel skinks I got from a friend too. Her name was mother earth, she bred them in my garden ;)

Not impossible but is more or less impossible for the public. Hope to atleast do some work with them in the future.
NZ Natives require permit/s, Tuatara require the highest permit you can get, which is only really granted to zoos and or for reserch/breeding programs as far as im aware.

Bummer. I love them. Could *almost* move to NZ for the Tuatara!

Wouls love to see more pics of the smaller skinks ppl keep ;) ;) ;)

Well here are a few of mine.

Blotched Blue-Tongues

SDC11934.jpg

SDC12007.jpg

And some metallic and tassie tree skinks
IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

Last edited:
whites skink.jpg041.jpgbaby blue tongues.jpg075.jpg
some of my blueys from whiteblaze and a lil whites skink :D

Last edited:
lizzy 12   I luv this stuff.giflLizzy looking very pleased bellow fully of cockroach.giflizzy 9a  It's a hard life, did you have to wake.giflizzy 9b -now I'm hungry again where's dinner.giflizzy 3.giflizzy 4.gif
My little buddy Lizzy the house skink.
Currently brumating and I miss him.

Attachments

• lizzy 14   Who's that I see over there.jpg
    lizzy 14 Who's that I see over there.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 63
  • lizzy 7 says hi.gif
    lizzy 7 says hi.gif
    127.9 KB · Views: 59
  • lizzy 11   People's food - love it.gif
    lizzy 11 People's food - love it.gif
    146.9 KB · Views: 56
  • lizzy 13   I luv this spot.jpg
    lizzy 13 I luv this spot.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
IMG_2649.jpg
Thought I'd bump it up again with another pic :D
What should I name the female? The male (one with the dark nose looking up) is called rex ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back