Show us your click-clack set ups

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lawra you do realise you can buy coloured tubs :D lol.

Snowman I love your clickclacks and your pied ball python is pretty special... I wish I had an overseas collection like yours. Lol ;)

I'll take some pictures of my click clacks tomorrow. Nothing that special but my guys seem content enough.

Don't worry. I am a natural blonde and that is exactly the sort of thing I would say.

As promised some pictures. At the moment I have two click clacks and a small enclosure that house each of my juvenile womas. The ones housed in click clacks are brother and sister. No prizes for guessing the sex of this one.

Unlike the photos suggest the click clack is transparent and she can easily be seen. The boys click clack and hide are blue. Click clack is set out pretty much the same for both.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1380786006889.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380786006889.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 168
  • uploadfromtaptalk1380786041176.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380786041176.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 234
  • uploadfromtaptalk1380786068965.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380786068965.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 197
Anyone got anymore pics of their click-clacks?

Can anyone take a picture of their click-clacks with the heat mat under it, so I can get a fair idea to what mine should look like.

Last edited:
Anyone got anymore pics of their click-clacks?

Can anyone take a picture of their click-clacks with the heat mat under it, so I can get a fair idea to what mine should look like.

Here is a couple pics of mine, I just have the heat mat on a tile and then another tile sitting on top of it. 161.jpg165.jpg164.jpgThe tile on the right is just to keep it level.

How does the tile above the heat mat help? Just curious because I plan on getting heat mats for my snakes. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does the tile above the heat mat help? Just curious because I plan on getting heat mats for my snakes. :)

It adds thermal mass which in turn adds temperature stability, it also makes a more even temperature over the surface with no hotspots.

Although these are used in a rack, the setup is exactly the same as if it was for a individual click-clack.

This is one of my click clacks . Built a few when bored . Lol .

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388358875676.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388358875676.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 148
  • uploadfromtaptalk1388358916989.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388358916989.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 158
Is there any specific type of tiles that work best?

Yeah as mentioned any tile is fine and I suggest the 48c ones from Bunnings. I did look into the specific of different materials for different types of tiles and even natural materials and they all were very similar. If you are using under a heat light though go for a dark one but for mats or cords just use any tile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back