Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slugga!!

Reaction score
i have been searching some old threads and many pictures of peoples enclosures have vanished! Here is your chance to show everyone your prized enclosure! Initially i was searching for some good designs to copy, so i could build another for my fast-growing jungle, but now i am just interested to see everyones own little setups- and why they like them.
i on the other hand have nothing decent to show, sorry- but hopefully i will in the near future!
feel free to add your pictures!
thanks,
josh

ill get some pics up tommmow of my ackies and olive and coastals

this is my maccies tank

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 244
  • Picture 034.jpg
    Picture 034.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 216
I'm in the middle of building one at the moment , but I don't know how to post pics up on this forum, can I use photo bucket?

cheers

Josh aswell :)

You dont need to use photobucket u just clikc go advanced and add an attachment,

I tried to do that, but the pics are to big and I don't know how to resize them,
does photo bucket work?

yea just use photobucket and then copy the image code (img code)
and paste it onto the reply section
cheers
brad

Here are a few progress pics of my new bank of vivariums. I hope to have it ready in a couple of weeks, I still have to divide the bottom section aswell. hope you like

DSC_0013-1.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0109.jpg

Cheers

Josh

my mertens tank. about 30 cubic foot all up, so he should be able to stay in it for a while. he is 2 foot at the moment. top section is 4'x3'x2' mdf box fith a hole leading to a standard 4' glass fish tank. all visible walls are covered by a rubber sheet that was a mold for making concrete look like rock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a few phto's of my outdoor Sand Monitor and indoor
ackie enclosure's.

Attachments

• IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    172 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_0003.JPG
    IMG_0003.JPG
    172.2 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0002_2.JPG
    IMG_0002_2.JPG
    152.9 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_0008.JPG
    IMG_0008.JPG
    183.5 KB · Views: 164
here is my coastals tank.. since they are only babies atm they have plenty of room but i will have to build them something else later

Attachments

• 100_1072.jpg
    100_1072.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 194
oui josh dude would love to see your tank bank thing when its doone plz post some pics

here is one of my cages that my dad built for me, housing my bredli and MD at the moment. the outer wood is actually polished floorboards, making it an awesome furniture piece. he is 90% finished two vertical cages to go either side of this one, made in a similar design. i love my cages (and my dad for them)
im trying to talk him into making them to sell, he needs a hobby for retirement i think. he certainly does a good job.

Attachments

• DSCN0798.JPG
    DSCN0798.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 239
No worries nocajudo i'll post as I progresss,

all of the others are great too, no limit to the imagination, good to see

dah, now im gettin all excited... have organised mine to be b made- 1800 high, 1000 wide and 600 deep. best bit is gonna be doing the 'interior decorating', could be interesting.......

here is one of my cages that my dad built for me, housing my bredli and MD at the moment. the outer wood is actually polished floorboards, making it an awesome furniture piece. he is 90% finished two vertical cages to go either side of this one, made in a similar design. i love my cages (and my dad for them)
im trying to talk him into making them to sell, he needs a hobby for retirement i think. he certainly does a good job.

were did u get the big tree stump looking things. they look great. ur lucky your dad will help you too. :D:D

Here's my 4ft set up for my female bredli.

Attachments

• 100_0759_edited.jpg
    100_0759_edited.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 141
  • 100_0760.jpg
    100_0760.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 148
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back