Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I paint the inside of an enclosure? I want the inside of my GTP's tank black. Can I use house paint? What would you suggest?

Kathy , there are a few paints suitable for painting melamine , I would check with your local paint place for a good one.

I'm so excited now tomorrow is the day I pick up my first green i don't think I will sleep

My little green is showing a couple of black spots. I hope he don't get covered in them, he is pretty the way he is now :D
0501280x960.jpg

I'm happy with just the one. He can grow old and fat, he will be happy. :D

You must be frozen solid if you camped last nite!!! Cant wait to see pics of your new baby!!!

Lol not really, I camped in the car I fell asleep with it idling. I'm from Canberra and um in Melbourne so it's T-shirt weather even tho it's raining.

You drove down from Canberra to Melbourne? You could have slept on my couch! Rather than in a cold car lol

Who you buying it from in Melbourne?

You drove down from Canberra to Melbourne? You could have slept on my couch! Rather than in a cold car lol

Who you buying it from in Melbourne?

Lol that would of been good lol I got it from Craig pender. He's got some unreal greens. I'm 100 k from home now soon as he gets in his enclosure I think I'll just stare at it all weekend.

Lol that would of been good lol I got it from Craig pender. He's got some unreal greens. I'm 100 k from home now soon as he gets in his enclosure I think I'll just stare at it all weekend.

craig pender has nice greens u will be stoked mate post up a pic asap :)

Make sure you post pics!
Thats the joy of GTPs

VERY NICE! Craig has nome amazing animals!!!

Be sure to post pics :)

79dac292-9a20-4e0d.jpg
79dac292-9a2f-3b4c.jpg
79dac292-9a3f-5a88.jpg
79dac292-9a4f-20bf.jpg
here's some pics that Craig took of my new python I got him home now and in his enclosure. I got a 75watt heat panel from the Herp shop and I can't get the bottom of the enclosure over 24.7. Any suggestions
79dac292-a712-0d5b.jpg

Last edited:
Nice baby Green mate! Maybe take away a little of the ventilation to help keep the temps a little higher... It's not as if a little extra humidity is going to harm a GTP. Within reason of course!

Get a small wattage beat cord loop it up and down the floor of the enclosure and then hook it up to the same thermostat as the heat panel - this should solve your problem.

Yeah it's at 28 ish now. Thanks I used a heat cord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back