Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my baby Midori going through her color change this week - so exited. I am amazed that in 4 days she is totally different snake!

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 87
  • 056.jpg
    056.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 82
  • 077.jpg
    077.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 100.jpg
    100.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 74
  • 121.JPG
    121.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 79
  • 113.jpg
    113.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 76
  • 110.jpg
    110.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
This guy is getting more spots
7cb03a17-ae66-6afa.jpg

Cheers Brenton

Thanks Zulu he's my fav his only a yearling but he has the nicest colours

Cheers Brenton

Thanks sarah little fella looks happy in his new enclosure.

Here is one of mine that I am about to sex soon. Also a couple of pics of an enclosure I have been working on for one of my GTP. Enclosure is 3ftx2x2 with the 3ft being the length. Heated with a 80 watt pro herp heat panel with a dimming habistat thermo. Light in the front for daylight (still deciding what kind of light I will place in the enclosure for night time as I like to be able to view my snakes most nights). Kritter's Krumble for substrate and bamboo perches. Still undecided on the bamboo perches, there is a bit of movement in them as I cut them off a bit short and now I am worried about the bamboo not being sealed at the ends and could cause problems with mould etc as some people have discussed in other threads. Yet to get a water bowl,I will try and get a big ceramic bowl soon I guess that would be the best kind. Still a work in progress so feel free to criticize and offer any advise.

Attachments

• IMG_8364.jpg
    IMG_8364.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_8367.jpg
    IMG_8367.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_8105.jpg
    IMG_8105.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 160
Thank you :)

Hopefully it should have some nice blue come through when it's older...

That is a great looking aussie bkevo, love the dorsal stripe.

Here is one of mine that I am about to sex soon. Also a couple of pics of an enclosure I have been working on for one of my GTP. Enclosure is 3ftx2x2 with the 3ft being the length. Heated with a 80 watt pro herp heat panel with a dimming habistat thermo. Light in the front for daylight (still deciding what kind of light I will place in the enclosure for night time as I like to be able to view my snakes most nights). Kritter's Krumble for substrate and bamboo perches. Still undecided on the bamboo perches, there is a bit of movement in them as I cut them off a bit short and now I am worried about the bamboo not being sealed at the ends and could cause problems with mould etc as some people have discussed in other threads. Yet to get a water bowl,I will try and get a big ceramic bowl soon I guess that would be the best kind. Still a work in progress so feel free to criticize and offer any advise.
good idea for a water bowl is to get a plastic half round wall planter from bunnings and you put 2 screws on the wall of the enclosure and it clips on and off easily and also if you mount it at the right height they dont **** in their water which is common if you have them on the ground . PM me if you need a pic of what i mean .

Ramzee, nice snake but put it on a diet or send it to the gym. Seriously, maybe it's the angle of the shot but it looks fat. When they rest like that, you should see a ridge along the spine, if it's not there, it means it's full of subcutaneous fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back