Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of mine enjoying the sun.

Gumblesun2.jpg

Gumblesun3.jpg

Took my little guy out for a few pics this arvo.....he would be just over 2 yrs now I think.

Nice pics everyone - keep em coming.

Cheers,
Dave

Attachments

• IMG_4146.JPG
    IMG_4146.JPG
    226.7 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_4154.JPG
    IMG_4154.JPG
    185.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_4156.JPG
    IMG_4156.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_4169.JPG
    IMG_4169.JPG
    162.2 KB · Views: 53
Some nice looking greens everyone

Here is two quick pics from this morning

Attachments

• RED14.jpg
    RED14.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 95
  • RED15.jpg
    RED15.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 107
hey ryan .they're bloody lil rippers.
..........baden

Last edited by a moderator:
This "international" juvenile is only 2 months old and already changing colour. Weird!
I am starting to think our natives are different species. lol

i-hTDMDTJ-L.jpg

Some nice looking greens everyone

Here is two quick pics from this morning

WOW! looking amazing.
Whats involved in getting international 'greens' $14.95 and restricted animals ($195) added to a rec licence in qld?
I've looked on the derm website.. but it just says contact derm in writing (no forms online).. do I need references from fellow keepers?

WOW! looking amazing.
Whats involved in getting international 'greens' $14.95 and restricted animals ($195) added to a rec licence in qld?
I've looked on the derm website.. but it just says contact derm in writing (no forms online).. do I need references from fellow keepers?

It's really easy, I just phoned them and said that I wanted to add both to my current licence, paid over the phone and was contacted by a local parks and wildlife officer approximately 1 week later. I pretty much just had to say that an international specimen was not an animal that you import from overseas...

Something I didn't plan but it worked out terrific!
The plant is some kind of a ornamental pea that sprouted under the cage (no idea where it came from) and grew through the mesh into the cage. I like it, the snake likes it ..... and it was so easy. lol

i-n8pKsXc-L.jpg

Michael, do your snakes ever sit on the cage floor (the mesh)? Just curious as t0 whether the mesh seems to bothers them or not.....

Cheers,
Dave

They use the mesh floor like if it was any other substrate. On very hot days, they spend a lot of time just laying on it, enjoying the breeze from bellow.

I like the sharp transition between yellow and green. Quite unusual I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back