Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Ryan can't wait till my red baby is with me realy soon now.

Cheers Brenton

Nice little hatchling Kurto

Pic of the male here and a BFR hatchling,thanks Bryce its a balltearer LOL

Hey mate,

Glad your happy. It should have shed by now?

This morning.

i-GCcjfbN-L.jpg

You see that whit (ish) dotted line? It's unbroken and one could easily be mislead that this snake will have beautiful uninterrupted white line after colour change. I wish .....

Last edited:
Ahh everytime i look at the photos on this thread i have to remind myself to breath. They are all absolutely amazzingg snakes. Can anyone please upload photos of a blue one?

Hey mate,

Glad your happy. It should have shed by now?

Yeh it shed a few days ago Bryce,that went alright,fixed it up a better looking tub today with liitle bamboo perches and a couple of fake plants.:)

Awesome Zulu. Start feeding trials in a couple days. Come around if you want pinkies. I have so many.

I don't think I'll "like" anything else in this thread. My default setting is "like"... sigh!

Here is a newer pic of our little one, Cleaning its home and crawled onto my fiancees arm while she was holding the perch so got a few pics.

Attachments

• Peridot 05.01.12_48.jpg
    Peridot 05.01.12_48.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 89
  • Peridot 05.01.12_04.jpg
    Peridot 05.01.12_04.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 94
  • Peridot 05.01.12_28.jpg
    Peridot 05.01.12_28.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 99
Awesome Zulu. Start feeding trials in a couple days. Come around if you want pinkies. I have so many.
hey bryce all 3 of ours have shed now and 1 has fed , the others should feed over the next few days , willpost some pics soon , very happy :)

hey bryce all 3 of ours have shed now and 1 has fed , the others should feed over the next few days , willpost some pics soon , very happy :)

Awesome stuff mate. I had some feed today as well.

I will email pics over now.

Thanks

Bryce I love your gtp's some of the nicest ever. Much prefer the blue markings then the white markings.

Cheers Brenton

Thanks Br3nton. How have you been mate? will buzz you tomorrow.

Here is a newer pic of our little one, Cleaning its home and crawled onto my fiancees arm while she was holding the perch so got a few pics.

Thats a little beauty nasool !

No worrys Bryce,ive got some fresh day olds here now ,will give it a try over the next few days thanks. :)

yeah. i think it's changing 1 scale per day :) jks

also the pic is a little washed out, the green looks much darker in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back