Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReptileben

Reaction score
Palmerston, Northern Territory, Australia
I have seen the different threads but this one is different I want to see that cages not the animals (yeah go ahead throw in the pic of the animal if you wish)
I will start this is a cage I got for my Bredli, it need some work but I will update when it is done P3080629.jpgP3080631.jpgP3080632.jpg56039_3663016264521_893198506_o.jpgthe last one is holding my yearling coastals

Give it time, most people are at work and have their pics/camera and enclosures at home.

May as well add to this, I only have one cage that is for a "morelia".
It is still being built. Don't mind Lilly, she has to approve my design first :)
DSC_4745_zps9e199ad8.jpg

This one is not finished yet

This is my enclosure that I built from a TV cabinet for my diamond x coastal and it is not finished yet. One end has a daytime heat lamp on thermostat and timer and the other end has a nighttime heat lamp on thermostat on timer. I still need to put some fake plants in there for decoration.

Attachments

• IMG_7052.jpg
    IMG_7052.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_7058.jpg
    IMG_7058.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_7056.jpg
    IMG_7056.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
This is my enclosure that I built from a TV cabinet for my diamond x coastal and it is not finished yet. One end has a daytime heat lamp on thermostat and timer and the other end has a nighttime heat lamp on thermostat on timer. I still need to put some fake plants in there for decoration.
all for that little fella on the right? wow what a mansion!

all for that little fella on the right? wow what a mansion!
It is the enclosure for when it is an adult and I have just put it in there. It is just over 12 months and nearly 1.5m so stretched out it still can't touch from end to end at the moment. I have also used two plastic containers , one at each end for hides but removed them for the photo and will make something more fitting in time. You should see the enclosure that I have for my new hatchling BHP if you think this is a mansion.

Last edited:
For some reason i cant post pics on APS if im on a mac computer but ill post pics of my Morelia cages when i get home.

Cheers! i have always wanted to use big logs, etc but i just didnt think screwing them in would hold them. hah now i know! :)

Use bigger screws haha, i use 65mm chip board screws and they work a treat. I just put a few in each end for larger logs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back