Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1800mm long x 1200mm high and from memory maybe 600mm deep. @PappaSmurf

- - - Updated - - -

The sliding track is from cowdry, Bunnings sells it but I am lucky enough to live near where it is made.

Edit. the plastic track at the bottom of the page.
http://www.cowdroy.com.au/bb&plastrk.pdf

Last edited:
$16 plus GST when I bought it but they have no eftpos machine so they ring up a hardware shop called "Bogan & Sons" and put it through there machine. I am not sure of the legalities of that and I really laughed out loud when I heard the name but it all worked out ok. @Porkbones

Edit. They had brown and white as well when I bought mine as you can see from the picture.

$16 plus GST when I bought it but they have no eftpos machine so they ring up a hardware shop called "Bogan & Sons" and put it through there machine. I am not sure of the legalities of that and I really laughed out loud when I heard the name but it all worked out ok. @Porkbones

Edit. They had brown and white as well when I bought mine as you can see from the picture.

the 2 sets I brought Wednesday I took back tonight to swap for brown, only to find they had none left. Also took white vents back to swap for brown and it looks like they have large rectangle vents in brown but not the smaller rectangle vents.they only sell white

the 2 sets I brought Wednesday I took back tonight to swap for brown, only to find they had none left. Also took white vents back to swap for brown and it looks like they have large rectangle vents in brown but not the smaller rectangle vents.they only sell white
Always the way, have you thought about stainless round vents? You could use the little strainers that go into sinks to strain the waste material out.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-01-02 at 10.08.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-01-02 at 10.08.48 PM.png
    139.5 KB · Views: 34
[MENTION=34534]andynic07[/MENTION] yea was going to use them on my 1st build. Have decided to paint(well try to) a scene for the background.really wanted brown or the other colour they had was beige to match up with the colour of the background scene

1800mm long x 1200mm high and from memory maybe 600mm deep. @PappaSmurf

- - - Updated - - -

The sliding track is from cowdry, Bunnings sells it but I am lucky enough to live near where it is made.

Edit. the plastic track at the bottom of the page.
http://www.cowdroy.com.au/bb&plastrk.pdf

Sweet as, thanks for that. Sounds identical to the one I bought today & pick it up tomorrow. Looks like a detour via Bunnings on the way home. MMMMMMM, i can taste the sausage sizzle already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back