Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[email protected]

Reaction score
came on every body put up some outdoor cages for every body to see im going to a frends house on tuseday and he has a big averiy full of lizards but can every body puy there python,croc,lizard,turtle outdoor cages up i put one up for you
thanks
jack
:)

Attachments

• DSC08409.jpg
    DSC08409.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 527
came on every body put up some outdoor cages for every body to see im going to a frends house on tuseday and he has a big averiy full of lizards but can every body puy there python,croc,lizard,turtle outdoor cages up i put one up for you
thanks
jack
:)
wow...:shock::shock::shock:

he said that there was 7 water dragons 17 turtles 2 lace monitors 1 sand goanna 2 shinglebacks 1beaded and a lot of bird just in that cage out of the cage he has a saltwater croc 3 freshies about 20 snakes heaps of kangaroos 2 koalas about 30.000 rats emus camal wombats possems and heaps more

he said that there was 7 water dragons 17 turtles 2 lace monitors 1 sand goanna 2 shinglebacks 1beaded and a lot of bird just in that cage out of the cage he has a saltwater croc 3 freshies about 20 snakes heaps of kangaroos 2 koalas about 30.000 rats emus camal wombats possems and heaps more

how is that possible

thats a top cage mate, id love to build one of them soon

my pit outside where i had turtles, blueys, shinglebacks, bearded dragons and water dragons

Attachments

• P1160079.JPG
    P1160079.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 428
my pit outside where i had turtles, blueys, shinglebacks, bearded dragons and water dragons

that looks GREAT!!

im building an outside pit at the moment for turtles and blueys and shinglebacks, im a bit hesitant about putting the blueys and shinglebacks in there because i herd they drown very easily, have you done anything to prevent this? or had any problems?

Does he own a park or something? I would love to see the pond for the 17 turtles. It would have to be big. Any full shot of the enclosure?

no i don`t have any shots of the hole cage but i do have a shote of the lacie and i will try to get a good pic of the cage on tuseday it`s a bad shote

Attachments

• 1_4_007[1].jpg
    1_4_007[1].jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 253
O I i don`t no that i no that the they feed them a lot it has only eating a small water dragon when they put it in the water dragon ran up to it and tryed to have a fight so the lacie went bang and bit it so the guy ran in there and grabed the water dragon and the lacie went bang and grabed him and put him in a cased but i don`t no for how long

what is the dimensions of the enclosure? looks great

O I i don`t no that i no that the they feed them a lot it has only eating a small water dragon when they put it in the water dragon ran up to it and tryed to have a fight so the lacie went bang and bit it so the guy ran in there and grabed the water dragon and the lacie went bang and grabed him and put him in a cased but i don`t no for how long

And people don't learn from their mistakes?

that looks GREAT!!

im building an outside pit at the moment for turtles and blueys and shinglebacks, im a bit hesitant about putting the blueys and shinglebacks in there because i herd they drown very easily, have you done anything to prevent this? or had any problems?

I have blueys in an outdoor pit with turtles and a pond, I've put mesh around the sides of the pond so if they fall in they can easily get out.. but they do go for a swim, quite often.. I'm unsure about Shingles, as they are much heavier and I've heard they don't do well with water.. also make sure you don't have young blueys in there, as the turtles may pull them under the water! (i had a friend that lost a whole clutch of young blueys to a turtle, he thought it was magpies getting to them, until catching the turtle in the act):shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back