Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's such a cutey Sengir! Wish I had enough cash to get a Boodarie, they are just gorgeous. That said, I'm happy, I just put a deposit on a pair of Tanamis from Matt Bonnett. Yay! :D :D :D :D

Wow! Are all RHD Womas that creamy and red? Beautiful colours.

G'day mate
No they are not all like the animal in the pic as some can have very narrow bands and be lighter etc but as a generalisation the RHD animals are usually all pretty nice in there own ways and are the creamy red colouration.
Also thanks guys for your lovely comments and now fingers crossed they breed for me this year and we can get some more great looking womas out there.
Paul

Some hot womas guys, out of curiosity does the size vary much between localities?

How big is an average adult?

Keep the picks coming!

Nice sengir, love the boodarie's.

Keep up the good work everyone!

Kane

womas

heres a little girl i bred last year. i just hope she holds the stripe.

Attachments

• leas 068 (Small).jpg
    leas 068 (Small).jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 177
  • leas 044 (Small).jpg
    leas 044 (Small).jpg
    37 KB · Views: 150
  • leas 066 (Small).jpg
    leas 066 (Small).jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 175
stripey

no,only her.thats the father sleeping upside down ? womas are weird !!!!!!

Attachments

• leas 024 (Small).jpg
    leas 024 (Small).jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 186
  • neils 051 (Small).jpg
    neils 051 (Small).jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 211
That is awesome Bulldog. Love the stripe and the pattern on the sides.

Kane, Do you have any womas? I love womas they are awesome

Kane, Do you have any womas? I love womas they are awesome

:'( Unfortunately no, 2 things holding me back, licensing issue's and cash, when I'm 18 woma's GTP's and frilly's are on my list, but for the moment there are enough herps to keep me occupied.. gotta get this rack system built soon! But this thread has given me more of an incentive to get some woma's when i get the chance.

Kane

looking great bulldog! i hope she maintains that stripe and it colours up! she is a keeper for sure please keep posting updated photos of her mate i would love to see how she colours up and matures!!!

thanks for that,yeah she is nice, but im using an unrelated male this year with nice stripeing so im hopeing to get some different patterns altogether !!!

It seems like Woma's must be everyones fav Python, hope the pics keep coming, they have been great. I love them woma's and hope to get some in the future.

Here is a little hatchie ready to eat anything that moves.:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back