Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely amazing womas everybody.I loved them all especially those boodaries.I wonder how much i could get for the kids????

Here is my WA girl, she came from PilbaraPythons, a really light background and strong orange bands, a lovely form of woma.
Cheers
Adam

Attachments

• zfwoma.jpg
    zfwoma.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 181
Ad i think the lights washed the photo out a bit.Still a stunning looking woma,any chance of another photo?

What are the approx. adult sizes for the various localities?

Boodarie Woma

Here is some pics of my girl seein as she had just shed

Attachments

• Flash.JPG
    Flash.JPG
    303.6 KB · Views: 82
  • Ground.JPG
    Ground.JPG
    227.5 KB · Views: 58
  • Headshot.JPG
    Headshot.JPG
    167.7 KB · Views: 52
  • Pattern.JPG
    Pattern.JPG
    184.4 KB · Views: 59
This thread is still going? wow.. love it.. awesome woma's sengir.. keep up the good work.

Kane

Thanks. Well I am glad this thread is still goin. I love womas. Would be good to see a few more posts from some of the big breeders out there to show us what is soon to come from womas.Not to dismention the little guys show us what you have in the pipeline as well. I eventually hope to have something in the line with these Boodaries I hope to work with in the future, having 2 that are the opposite of each other. but who knows? Only the people willing to share what they are woking on.

Cheers

Som woma pics

Hi guys,

Definately lots of great looking womas out there,
Here's a pics of my 2 1/2 year old W.A. and a pics of my Uluru pair
Doing their buisness:)

Joel

Attachments

• ULURU's mating.jpg
    ULURU's mating.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 101
  • W.A. Womas.jpg
    W.A. Womas.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 135
Everyone has such beautiful Woma's. So much so that I might need to add some to my growing collection of snakes but only after the BHP's come home--:p. I didn't actually know there were so many different looing ones. Some with deep dark coloration and some with bland or nonexistant coloration. One of them is now my current wallpaper. Good stuff!!!!!!

Charlie

my tanamis, just picked them up couple weeks ago,

female........

femalewoma.jpg

male

malewoma.jpg

they were born on the 6th/dec...........

I can add mine now too! They are such a beautiful snake to own! :D

Attachments

• womas 22.04.07 002 (Medium).JPG
    womas 22.04.07 002 (Medium).JPG
    280 KB · Views: 72
  • womas 22.04.07 020 (Medium).JPG
    womas 22.04.07 020 (Medium).JPG
    399.3 KB · Views: 51
  • womas 22.04.07 036 (Medium).JPG
    womas 22.04.07 036 (Medium).JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 76
Nice womas all!
Here is a cute little pair...
Jus

Attachments

• IMG_3050.JPG
    IMG_3050.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 134
star they are very nice may i ask who bred them? also can anyone who has bought womas off shanesaussiepythons can you show us some pics as well

Well being from the US and as embarrassed as I am to say, I never realized how many different locales there are of womas! The ones for sale in the US are usually sold as just womas and we dont have all these "pure" locales. Amazing.

Here is a recent pic of the little guy I purchased several months back. He is a whopping 28inches (71cm) long.

Attachments

• 100_0681.jpg
    100_0681.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 69
  • 100_0675.jpg
    100_0675.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 84
Well being from the US and as embarrassed as I am to say, I never realized how many different locales there are of womas! The ones for sale in the US are usually sold as just womas and we dont have all these "pure" locales. Amazing.

Here is a recent pic of the little guy I purchased several months back. He is a whopping 28inches (71cm) long.

Tanami
Topaz Tanami
Uluru
SA
Boodarie

That's not all of them either i'm sure, lol

Here are two of my SA hatchies. First is Willy and then Wanda. She is very light and almost has an olive colour near her head.

Attachments

• willy1.JPG
    willy1.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 53
  • wanda1.JPG
    wanda1.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 50
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back