Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my new Female i picked up today. It was Awesome.....i got a tour through the breeders reptiles as well and he had some amazing herps and nice set-ups. Sorry about the picture quality as well, they were taken on my phone just after putting her into an enclosure before settling her so we didn't want to agitate her too much. P.S. the bulge in her is a rat.

The pics without much body was just an attempt to show you the markings........if you look closely in one of the pix as well her markings spell the name of a Moderator on this site (kinda anyway).

Here's a link to a short vid of her as well, just after putting her in the holding enclosure. None of the voices are mine and the girl talking isn't a snake person either (if you can't tell, lol) so ignore them.

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e226/juggy84/?action=view&current=womafemale.flv

Cheers,
Josh!

Attachments

• Photo-0137.jpg
    Photo-0137.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 73
  • Photo-0136.jpg
    Photo-0136.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 57
  • Photo-0135.jpg
    Photo-0135.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 44
  • SubadultWoma.jpg
    SubadultWoma.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 99
is anyone willing to trade there woma for my 4ft enclosure plus 200 or 300 bucks

is anyone willing to trade there woma for my 4ft enclosure plus 200 or 300 bucks
Depending on what age Woma you were after your enclosure would want to be worth $1000-$1700....so on that note.....GOOD LUCK!!

just alil one some pppl sell womas for 800

Wow, the quality of these snakes is getting better and better! Keep up the good work eveyone!

Kane

Hey all.. been lurking the site for a while.. thought I would share a few pics of my Womas..

wIMG_5882.jpg

and

normal_wIMG_5908.jpg

Hey all.. been lurking the site for a while.. thought I would share a few pics of my Womas..

wIMG_5882.jpg

and

normal_wIMG_5908.jpg
G'day mate
Is that a Shilko, muscat, champion or hemens animal you have there bogart?
I like the WA womas they are just that little bit different then the norm.
Paul

hey paul are talking about the one out of reptilemania dvd? cause thats what i first thought!

G'day mate
Is that a Shilko, muscat, champion or hemens animal you have there bogart?
I like the WA womas they are just that little bit different then the norm.
Paul

Hey Paul!
Out on a limb, I am assuming those are Australian breeders?
Anyway, if they are, the answer is none of them. I live in the US.. the woma in the pic was bred by Bob Clark.

here's my boy, he's a tanami from what ive been told, he is looking for a nice lady friend, for long walks on the beach and romantic picnics, any one in the SE Qld area have a female of the right age also looking for company?:lol:
have taken 3 pics on different backgrounds so you can get an idea of his colours

Attachments

• Que 1 03.05.07.JPG
    Que 1 03.05.07.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 121
  • Que 2 03.05.07.JPG
    Que 2 03.05.07.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 84
  • Que 3 03.05.07.JPG
    Que 3 03.05.07.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 93
he came from URS, i have his baby / sale pics if you want a peek? i believe he was ment to be a hold back, but the guy i bought him off was a mate or some thing, dont know the full story

Yeah i'd love to see a baby pic, it will be interesting to see how he looked as a youngin' compared to how he looks now.

he was such a cute little guy with the blackest eyebrows, he's slowly loosing them every shed:cry: :(

Attachments

• MaleWomaUnder0106[1].jpg
    MaleWomaUnder0106[1].jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 165
here's my boy, he's a tanami from what ive been told, he is looking for a nice lady friend, for long walks on the beach and romantic picnics, any one in the SE Qld area have a female of the right age also looking for company?:lol:
have taken 3 pics on different backgrounds so you can get an idea of his colours

G'day mate
I believe the animal that you have is a RHD animal and it is a relative of my animals as the story sounds to much like the same person.
If there wasnt so much to worry about with disease etc i would work something out but i just wouldnt take the risk. I would have to quarantine for at least 12mths to be sure so sorry mate but nice animal.
Paul

rockhampton downs animal

Last edited:
nice woma shelby, its definatly a RHD's woma!! looks very similar to my RHD's

Here are a few pic's of some of my Tanami's (not sure if this will work, first attempt).

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back