Sick beardie?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im sorry this really made me laugh
she toke someones advice and lost her bearded dragon
bahaha

i have to say, u certainly do show ur age dont you. the poor boy is 10 years old. i dont think any of this is a laughing matter.

Snakebuster... i hope u get another beardie and do try it again, as sometimes learning the hard way is how we all learn through life.
cheers
mel

Okay Tozzay so what should have been done? The Beardie was suffering from a lack of UV and the OP didnt have any UV Lighting to rectify the problem.

Should rbb have maybe told the OP to grab the Beardie, walk slowly to the back door, open the back door, proceed outside, close the back door, walk to a sunny spot in the yard and place the Beardie in an escape proof container. Then continue to watch and monitor the Beardie for a while ensuring not to loose sight of him. Then do the reverse all over again? I dont think so, dont understand why you were taking a stab at rbb's advice.

Point is, rbb advised the OP to let the Beardie bask outside for a while. Whether it be due to the OP's idiocy or just plain and simple bad luck there is no amusement behind the Beardie getting lost.

Plain and simple you were making fun of rbb and a 10 year old. If that is your personality and you were simply "being yourself" then you really should be ashamed.

What does "OP" stand for?

mate your beardie is ready please come and get it as i need the tank space as all his hatching mates are gone

Good luck with the search and rescue attempt!, poor lil bugger must be chilly as ~ if its any concelation i spent an entire morning jumping peoples fences and running around their back yards trying to catch a quail..(dont ask why :oops:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back