Significant change in Darwin colour

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay

Reaction score
Bought her from last year's 20:20 deal and in the 6 months I've had her, her colours have gone from :
this
V277DarwinFemaleadjust.jpg

to this
DSCF0788.jpg

Bloody hell what a hottie! :D Wonder if any more came out from that clutch?

I hope your planning to try and continue the line anyway! Could be interesting. =)

Got any photos which show her pattern better? She looks hot from what I can see.

Very happy. Knew she'd changed a heap but didn't realise that much till I flicked through old pics. Favourite snake of all, and hoping to keep it going in 3-4 years

I wish my Blonde Mac would do that LOL. That snake is gorgeous. Funny thing is she was probably last pic of the clutch cause she was ugly and dull as a hatchie but is now probably best of the clutch. Amazing how they can change so dramatically.

Wow! What a little stunner! Nice pick!

Love that stripe!

HOT HOT HOT! *grabby hands*

she's a stunner mate, absolutely beautiful.

I must admit that is one of the nicest non albino Darwins I have seen.

I must admit that is one of the nicest non albino Darwins I have seen.

I agree.

It's interesting that Snake Ranch bred it, the Darwins on their website are no where near that nice.

That's amazing! I wish i photgraphed my guy when i first got him..:(

Didn't take the photo personally. Kane sent out 3 pics like that and I picked one. Exactly what she looked like when she arrived though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back